Page 1254 of 1254 FirstFirst ... 254754115412041244125212531254
Results 12,531 to 12,539 of 12539

Thread: *** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Quote Originally Posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    a discredited study from an economist at Johns Hopkins promoting the false claim that COVID-19 hasn’t led to more deaths than normal this year.
    I'm not familiar with this.

ha ha

Folks have confidently been trotting out all sorts of supposed experts and opinions in the COVID thread, including YouTube videos by Dr. John Campbell, who is a nurse and not an epidemiologist or similar. Still, I suppose his expertise surpasses that of others in that thread where hydroxychloroquine has been promoted, a discredited study from an economist at Johns Hopkins promoting the false claim that COVID-19 hasnít led to more deaths than normal this year, and on and on. Shockingly, none of these things garnered the rush to fact checking by our resident Snopes wannabe.
    YouTube videos...say no more

Folks have confidently been trotting out all sorts of supposed experts and opinions in the COVID thread, including YouTube videos by Dr. John Campbell, who is a nurse and not an epidemiologist or similar. Still, I suppose his expertise surpasses that of others in that thread where hydroxychloroquine has been promoted, a discredited study from an economist at Johns Hopkins promoting the false claim that COVID-19 hasnít led to more deaths than normal this year, and on and on. Shockingly, none of these things garnered the rush to fact checking by our resident Snopes wannabe.
    Tomorrow the u.s. will pass 400,000 covid deaths and yet way too many still think it is a hoax. Or that it is ok to let old people die. It's just so sad and depressing.

Welcome to the Big Leagues, Kid hacko's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    Tomorrow the u.s. will pass 400,000 covid deaths and yet way too many still think it is a hoax. Or that it is ok to let old people die. It's just so sad and depressing.
    Especially if you are old people....

Quote Originally Posted by hacko View Post
    seriously, I'm surprised if you even have 10 keepers alive on your PONY team come draft time.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Hope u are feeling ok ! My wife got a vaccine last week and inam taking my mom to get one tomorrow. Will be happy when everyone can get one

Welcome to the Big Leagues, Kid hacko's Avatar
    Hope u are feeling ok ! My wife got a vaccine last week and inam taking my mom to get one tomorrow. Will be happy when everyone can get one
    I pretty much back to normal. Even picked up a few hours of work today. Fatigue is gone for the most part just a little of the cough left. Heart is back in rhythm. I’m ready for anything. But I think I will nap or pick up after letting Bene run a muck.

I pretty much back to normal. Even picked up a few hours of work today. Fatigue is gone for the most part just a little of the cough left. Heart is back in rhythm. I’m ready for anything. But I think I will nap or pick up after letting Bene run a muck.
    Good to hear !

Took my mom for her vaccine. She has dementia so I had to go in with her. Strange to be in a room with 200 people.