• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
    Find your own shtick.
    I am CloserTiger i take whatever shtick i want !!##
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
      Seems like there's some sort of club, although it might only have one member at the present.
      It takes a lot of commitment
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Dear Johnny,

Fuck you.

Love,
        VD XIV
        We ready then?

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
          We ready then?
          Sorry, I don't speak vaginese.
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Sorry, that was just the alcohol talking. I don't drink much these days but fuck heyelander, am I right?
            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Seriously, I cant handle my alcohol anymore. This is bullshit. I need a ton more practice.

Comment

Seriously, I cant handle my alcohol anymore. This is bullshit. I need a ton more practice.
                Keep at it, you can do anything you put your mind to.
                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Looks like our buddies to the north just legalized mushrooms and if there's one thing mushrooms are good for, it's giving you the ability to consume heroic amounts of alcohol. Roadtrip time! Really, though, neither of those things is really my bag. I'm just high on life. And crack.

Comment

• Picked up Divinity 2. Just starting out .... did you play solo or were you playing multi-player?

Comment

• Johnny, there's some dude trying to talk about Cricket in the "other sports" sub

Comment

• Cripes... in PONY (15 team mixed), I'm:
                        4th in Wins, but 14th in Ks
                        1st in Runs, last in SB

Comment

Cripes... in PONY (15 team mixed), I'm:
                          4th in Wins, but 14th in Ks
                          1st in Runs, last in SB
                          Learning some innovative new punting strats :thumbsup:

Comment

Johnny, there's some dude trying to talk about Cricket in the "other sports" sub
                            Spammer? No?

1 post, that happens to be a link to (presumably) an ad/malware infested streaming site.

Comment

You sure?

Comment

Seriously, I cant handle my alcohol anymore. This is bullshit. I need a ton more practice.
                                I noticed this a few years ago too. Never been uncontrollably drunk in my life ... pretty sure, given my family history, that I'm predisposed to having a resistance to alcohol. I remember when I was a kid, I could be with my dad, uncle and aunt all day, they'd be drinking whiskey (dad) or vodka (aunt, uncle) that entire time, and you'd never even know they were drunk.

I've drank enough to make myself sick plenty of times, but never lost my senses. Need to drink a lot to get the same buzz other folk seem to get with one beer. So I can't be bothered drinking unless it's a social occasion.

Since about 5 years back, alcohol has started to take effect a little bit quicker. Also out of practice I guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X