*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wait, when did DMT get mod powers?
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Ugh, more villainous bullshit from the MLB owners. The best outcome would be for the MiLB to unionize and fight against these assholes more effectively. Multi billionaire owners clipping players who’d cost a million to retain.....but they still get to keep their contractual rights? Fuck that noise.
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• No “both sides” about this shit: https://twitter.com/ByRobertMurray/s...33345321832449
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
          No “both sides” about this shit: https://twitter.com/ByRobertMurray/s...33345321832449
          But the Snorlax Scout is awesome!
          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• wait what?

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
              wait what?
              Scroll down on Bene's link. Snorlax rocks.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                Scroll down on Bene's link. Snorlax rocks.
                Scroll down on a link to twitter?

Comment

• IMG_2019-05-31-19370608.jpg

Got this last year... frickin' lazy Dodger fans

gah… why isn't my picture showing?

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]1251[/ATTACH]

Got this last year... frickin' lazy Dodger fans

gah… why isn't my picture showing?
                    Awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                      Awesome!
                      that was like the week last year that snoralaxes (snoralaxi?) showed up everywhere.

Comment

• Sup there Chance? I honestly have no idea what you guys are talking about or what that thing is photoshopped on the field. Pokemon? I should ask my kid, lol, he'll know.

Comment

• Rotoworld is 100% right on the money with this blurb:

"A source told The Athletic's Evan Drellich that the MLBPA was very disappointed with MLB's salary proposal Tuesday, calling the salary cuts "massive."

MLB has been setting revenue records annually and has seen franchise values skyrocket, but when one bad year finally strikes, the league wants most of its losses to be assumed by the players, all of whom already have contracts stipulating their pay for the 2020 season. The players will be forced to make some concessions if there will be baseball this year. Not for the good of the game or anything like that, but simply because the billionaires won't have it any other way."

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                            Sup there Chance? I honestly have no idea what you guys are talking about or what that thing is photoshopped on the field. Pokemon? I should ask my kid, lol, he'll know.
                            yeah, it's a pokemon. it's not photoshopped... you can view them "IRL" through your camera if you turn the setting on. That one was just laying in the field.

and full disclosure... the dodgers wrecked the phillies that game. The pretzels still sucked.

Comment

• Food, baseball, you name it....it's all better in California! Although I did just read today that families making less than $117,000+ per year in San Francisco are considered "low income". Holy frijoles!

Comment

• Anyone seen this before? I try and watch the entire thing once a year. It's fucking magical:

David Gilmour used to be pretty dreamy!

Comment

Working...
                                X