Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    K. Calhoun $1
    M. Gyvens $2 (guess I did get a "closer")
    Both of these are good buys

Comment

• Code:
      P	Mychal Givens RP | BAL	2	P
      P	Nate Pearson SP | TOR 	3	P
      P	Corey Knebel RP | MIL 	1	P
      RES	Renato Nunez DH | BAL	2	1B,CI,U
      RES	Wil Myers LF | SD	1	OF,U
      RES	Scott Oberg RP | COL	1	P
      RES	Brendan Rodgers 2B | COL	1	2B,MI,U
      RES	Domingo Santana LF | CLE 	1	OF,U
      RES	Myles Straw SS | HOU	1	MI,OF,SS,U
      RES	Teoscar Hernandez CF | TOR	1	OF,U
      My pitching is garbage, but my hitting leads the league in most categories. Didn't do as good a job as I meant to drafting prospects at the end but overall it was okay. Had a pretty poor keeper list and some other teams had $50+ worth of value kept than me but RotoLab has my team in 2nd (kinda far behind the leader). Good auction. CBS is the best draft room and it's not close.
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• so what happens when there is no season? Do we all keep 10 guys from our draft this year and redraft next year? Do all contracts advance a year?
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Missed out on most of my young pitching targets - I really wanted to get Houser this year but he went for $5 late. Other potential low dollar targets for me included Musgrove, Civale, and Kim. I choked on getting Kim but the others went for $10 a piece, somehow. Also missed on some value with cheap Verdugo / Hilliard / C. Walker / T. O'Neill / D. Peralta snaked just before me.
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• I tried to avoid all "old guy" picks since I still don't think we'll have a season. Encarnacion went for a steep discount. I like targeting old, steady guys when I'm trying to win a deeper league but in these circumstances (shallow league, short or no season) I switched strategies.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
              so what happens when there is no season? Do we all keep 10 guys from our draft this year and redraft next year? Do all contracts advance a year?
              I wondered about that, too. No real idea. I just sent $150 to a stranger today so let's hope everyone keeps it cool no matter what happens, lol.

Comment

• got my fingers crossed for pearson.

I've now accumulated Lamet, Luzardo, Pearson, Manning, Sixto, S. Howard, and Tallion for $5 or less. If I can hit on 3-4 of them for next year it would look pretty nice.
                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• This league went crazy for closers and catchers. It was super weird.

Comment

• We hit 900 pages. I wonder if 1000 is realistic

Comment

• I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore
                      ---------------------------------------------
                      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• How are all you guys doing? I'm in lock down and looking for ways not to go insane.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                          How are all you guys doing? I'm in lock down and looking for ways not to go insane.
                          Good to hear from you !
                          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                            Good to hear from you !
                            What's the story around here? Trump and ... ?

Has the MLB season been delayed yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                              How are all you guys doing? I'm in lock down and looking for ways not to go insane.
                              Same same but different.
                              If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                              - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Rand Paul voting against Coronavirus funding while simultaneously exposing others to his own infection is the single most libertarian thing I’ve ever heard of.

Comment

Working...
                                X