*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    Where are you guys ordering reusable masks from? The ones I have are kinda lame and I really don’t want to try and make them.
    I am.still working on my box of 50 from 2 months ago...hardly ever go out, but i probably should get some more. Got my 88 year old dad to order groceries online. I think that is pretty strange for a guy his age
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
      I am.still working on my box of 50 from 2 months ago...hardly ever go out, but i probably should get some more. Got my 88 year old dad to order groceries online. I think that is pretty strange for a guy his age
      I see a lot.of people at the park with masks, but i never wear one at the park....just stay 50 feet away from people
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Where are you guys ordering reusable masks from? The ones I have are kinda lame and I really don’t want to try and make them.
        My target had a whole mess of them. I could probably get my mom to make you some if you like.
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• When you guys are talking about masks, are you talking about proper medical masks or regular "stop the spread" masks?

Comment

• As the official best country that ever was, we have no access to medical masks at all. We wear ones made from repurposed underwear.
            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
              My target had a whole mess of them. I could probably get my mom to make you some if you like.
              Mom masks! Awesome. I’ll take ‘em.
              More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

As the official best country that ever was, we have no access to medical masks at all. We wear ones made from repurposed underwear.
                Same here ...

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                  When you guys are talking about masks, are you talking about proper medical masks or regular "stop the spread" masks?
                  i'm just using the stop the spread masks...

my mom's generally look like this:

I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Make America Gagged Again
                    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Make America Gowned Again
                      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Make America Guerrillas Again

Comment

• Make America Garmentworkers Again

Comment

• Finally played a game past 1860. My greek battleships brought the ottomans to their knees. They should not have attacked my allies
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                              Finally played a game past 1860. My greek battleships brought the ottomans to their knees. They should not have attacked my allies
                              My greek battleships is an overrated movie, however
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• My big, fat Greek battleship?

Comment

Working...
                                X