No announcement yet.

*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And now I'm forgetting them just to forget them.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
      And now I'm forgetting them just to forget them.
      what are you talking about?
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
        I don't believe they were wearing buzzers.
        I do believe I could make one pretty quickly using adafruit wearables. I have a few adafruit circuit playground wearables here - they've got the buzzer built in. I wouldn't bother triggering it with sound, unless maybe trying something in an unusual range like a dog whistle. I'd probably try a radio receiver.
        Do you have any comment on the rumors that you were using adafruit wearables to gain an unfair advantage in VD13 ?
        ---------------------------------------------
        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
          Does VD14 signal the end of the VD13 commentary thread?
          This, gentlemen, is our original VD IV opportunity. Let's not ruin it with serious thought or good conversation or oblique pleasantries.
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• The beginning of this song gives me chills every time I hear it:

More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• I am un chien andalusia!

Comment

• No band generates stronger feelings in my group of punk rock / metal friends than Fugazi. I love 'em but seems like there is no middle ground, for whatever reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                  The beginning of this song gives me chills every time I hear it:

This is what Feral Slasher looks like in my mind. Pucker up!

Comment

• The dude next to Feral Slasher looks like a serial killer plotting some shit.

Comment

• The guy to the far left is pretty suspicious of both serial killer guy and Feral Slasher. For good reason, I'd wager.

Comment

• Young Matt Damon over Feral's left shoulder.

Comment

• Deodorant commercial girl next to him

Comment

• Feral and his slightly obscured pal to his left both decided it was an awesome opportunity to sport button up denim shirts.

Comment

The guy to the far left is pretty suspicious of both serial killer guy and Feral Slasher. For good reason, I'd wager.
                              You cant spell far left without the feral....slasher
                              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Deodorant commercial girl next to him
                                Its a fun group !
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X