Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
    fair enough.
    You would be someone that I feel like I know. Maybe some day we can meet in person.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
      You would be someone that I feel like I know. Maybe some day we can meet in person.
      I advise against it ....

Just kidding, Wayne is an all star and drove a long way to meet up. Even had a nice dinner with me and my daughter. She will also vouch for him.
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• KS you are on the front page of bbref today

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
          KS you are on the front page of bbref today
          Now i know what Benny Kauff looks like.
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Doing a franchise draft i will learn who the old timers played for, that should be fun
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Just went to the mall out of curiosity and because I'm friendly with the woman that owns the noodle place there. Walked in, turned around and walked out. I mean I guess I can't expect a lot from idiots that would flock to a mall right now, but no social distancing, less than 10% masks, tons of people. Placer County gonna be flying up the charts soon.
              Last edited by heyelander; 05-25-2020, 06:45 PM.
              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                Now i know what Benny Kauff looks like.
                I get that a lot.
                "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                  Just went to the mall out of curiosity and because I'm friendly with the woman that owns the noodle place there. Walked in, turned around and walked out. I mean I guess I can't expect a lot from idiots that would flock to a mall right now, but no social distancing, less than 10% masks, tons of people. Place County gonna be flying up the charts soon.
                  I cant understand at all the way so many people are reacting. It seems like they think whatever is legal is a good idea. Absolutely no understanding of the science, risk and so forth. I hope we get a vaccine soon.
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• If you haven't already can, can you guys vote in the poll plz

Also, if anyone can contact TS Garp or mjl via other-media, and ask them are they participating, i'd appreciate it.

J

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                      If you haven't already can, can you guys vote in the poll plz

Also, if anyone can contact TS Garp or mjl via other-media, and ask them are they participating, i'd appreciate it.

J
                      I texted Garp, he asked what kind of draft it was going to be, then never gave me an answer.

I’d move on without him unless he says otherwise.

Comment

• Ha ha ha! Ha ha.

More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                          I texted Garp, he asked what kind of draft it was going to be, then never gave me an answer.

I’d move on without him unless he says otherwise.
                          Thx

He can still join up to the end of round 1 ...

Didn't get a reply from mjl.

Comment

• hit up mjl and the hippo for kicks on facebook. no response yet.

Comment

• The wrong ideology was really affecting my happiness. That is some weird stuff
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                                The wrong ideology was really affecting my happiness. That is some weird stuff
                                really depressed that we aren't using BY to dictate franchises eh?

Comment

Working...
                                X