Page 615 of 741 FirstFirst ... 115515565605613614615616617625665715 ... LastLast
Results 6,141 to 6,150 of 7402

Thread: *** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Welcome to the Big Leagues, Kid
    high altitude pulmonary edema, the up high bends as opposed to the down low bends
    "When you're the father and your son's entire career is dependent on that, they own you." - Donald Jr., speaking unironically about Hunter Biden

5.10 Dis Mountain Be (too) Large
    "When you're the father and your son's entire career is dependent on that, they own you." - Donald Jr., speaking unironically about Hunter Biden

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    Nice.

I think I peaked too early, Jackson, Henry, Evans, and Engram all with an injury designation doesn't bode well
    Yeah, your team is the best but injuries obviously come into play big time. Not to Mith out too much, but a ton of luck goes into fantasy football.

Quote Originally Posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    Yeah, your team is the best but injuries obviously come into play big time. Not to Mith out too much, but a ton of luck goes into fantasy football.
    That's the biggest difference between football H2H and roto baseball - those are on opposite extremes of the luck/skill graph

I didn't select one player after round 1 that met or exceeded expectations and my team is still somehow really good. Helped that I had two first rounders and that Michael Thomas has caught 3,716 passes this year.

5.11 Wanted to be able to continue to live under the misapprehension that the moon is not made of cheese
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

5.12 Forgot to check fantasy lineup this morning

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    5.11 Wanted to be able to continue to live under the misapprehension that the moon is not made of cheese
    wait, it's not?

Holy shit @ that Stras contract! He had perhaps the most live arm of anyone I've seen and remains really, really good but that contract is way bigger than I thought he'd get. I'd still be psyched as a Nats fan.

Cole is going to blow past $300M at this point. I'm going to guess 9/$315.