*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5.06 Afraid of getting the bends
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• 5.07 What goes up must come down

Comment

• 5.08 Analytics didn't favor going for it
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• 5.09 Acrophobic

Comment

• Originally posted by kevin seitzer View Post
            5.06 afraid of getting the bends
            h.a.p.e.
            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• high altitude pulmonary edema, the up high bends as opposed to the down low bends
              More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• 5.10 Dis Mountain Be (too) Large

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                  Nice.

I think I peaked too early, Jackson, Henry, Evans, and Engram all with an injury designation doesn't bode well
                  Yeah, your team is the best but injuries obviously come into play big time. Not to Mith out too much, but a ton of luck goes into fantasy football.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                    Yeah, your team is the best but injuries obviously come into play big time. Not to Mith out too much, but a ton of luck goes into fantasy football.
                    That's the biggest difference between football H2H and roto baseball - those are on opposite extremes of the luck/skill graph

Comment

• I didn't select one player after round 1 that met or exceeded expectations and my team is still somehow really good. Helped that I had two first rounders and that Michael Thomas has caught 3,716 passes this year.

Comment

• 5.11 Wanted to be able to continue to live under the misapprehension that the moon is not made of cheese

Comment

• 5.12 Forgot to check fantasy lineup this morning

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                            5.11 Wanted to be able to continue to live under the misapprehension that the moon is not made of cheese
                            wait, it's not?

Comment

• Holy shit @ that Stras contract! He had perhaps the most live arm of anyone I've seen and remains really, really good but that contract is way bigger than I thought he'd get. I'd still be psyched as a Nats fan.

Comment

• Cole is going to blow past $300M at this point. I'm going to guess 9/$315.

Comment

Working...
                                X