Page 607 of 1115 FirstFirst ... 1075075575976056066076086096176577071107 ... LastLast
Results 6,061 to 6,070 of 11142

Thread: *** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Quote Originally Posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    I read that a long time ago, also recommend it. There is an awesome video about climbing Eiger in Switzerland, and after watching that I read about some of the old time mountaineers who first tried to climb it. Crazy how much stuff has changed.

I've climbed a couple mountains - Long's Peak in Colorado, Mt. Olympus and Mt St. Helens in Washington. Still hope to do Mt. Rainier and some other peaks in Washington/Oregon, but I'll need to get back in shape.
    I've been watching climbing documentaries also lately. I wonder what it was that got us all hooked recently. I watch "free solo" the other day and enjoyed that one.

I've been half way up Mt. Rainier 20 years ago, but can't remember the details of why we didn't go all the way up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    I've been watching climbing documentaries also lately. I wonder what it was that got us all hooked recently. I watch "free solo" the other day and enjoyed that one.

I've been half way up Mt. Rainier 20 years ago, but can't remember the details of why we didn't go all the way up.
    1.01 Didn't realize flip flops were not appropriate attire for mountain climbing

1.02 Worried about overflowing blue bag

Welcome to the Big Leagues, Kid TS Garp's Avatar
    I saw occassional VD pick Steve Finley in a coffee shop yesterday. He wants to know when we're going another one of these...

Quote Originally Posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    Maybe it will be worse ?
    I Agree
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Welcome to the Big Leagues, Kid
    Stray Cat Strut is a good 80s song

God, I wonder who the corrupt DNC is going to convince 3.7 million extra people to vote for this time around. So unfair. If not for the DNC, we'd have some nice Marianne Williamson on tap for sure.

Reading up on Marianne Williamson is, uh, interesting. Her idea about combining the efforts of the State Department and the Defense Department in order to re-focus away from perpetual war is actually a really interesting one, though.

1.03 Snow allergy
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    God, I wonder who the corrupt DNC is going to convince 3.7 million extra people to vote for this time around. So unfair. If not for the DNC, we'd have some nice Marianne Williamson on tap for sure.
    Dems mostly Biden lovers.