No announcement yet.

*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was searching for additional terms for the MJL draft, and let me tell make a recommendation: do not search for Mucus Jelly, either on the regular search or image search.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• 2.01 Mucus Jelly Letdown

I will forego the picture.
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• 2.02 Mayonnaise, Just Like

Comment

• For Heye
          2.03 My Johnson’s Limp!

Comment

• 2.04 Man Juggling Lemons

Attached Files
            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
              2.04 Man Juggling Lemons

Why is attaching images such a pain in the ass on this site?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1143[/ATTACH]
              I have that same issue when I try to embed images.

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                2.04 Man Juggling Lemons

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1144[/ATTACH]
                Are you try to post an image from the Internet, or from a file saved on your own computer?

The former is easy to do with /img/ tags. The latter is easy to do if you upload to a free image host like imgur.com.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                  Are you try to post an image from the Internet, or from a file saved on your own computer?

The former is easy to do with /img/ tags. The latter is easy to do if you upload to a free image host like imgur.com.
                  Yea I figured it out, easier from my phone.
                  If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                  - Terence McKenna

Comment

• If you reply to my post, you can see the BBcode tags that let you post a link to an image.

Comment

• And I'm skeptical that man is actually "juggling" lemons. Dropping them, more like.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                        And I'm skeptical that man is actually "juggling" lemons. Dropping them, more like.
                        Yea Robin looks much more skilled.
                        - Terence McKenna

Comment

• A live look in at the riveting action taking place in the vintage draft:

2.05 Mossy, Just Lifeless

Comment

• What we're doing in vintage drafting today

2.06 Mostly Just Lounging

Comment

• Imagine all us drafters
                              Waiting patiently

3.01 Mr. John Lennon

- Terence McKenna

Comment

• While you are waiting, feel free to make yourself a

2.08 Mango Juice Lassi

Comment

Working...
                                X