*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of the best runs I've seen:

More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
      Lol, just joshin' you and your comrade there, Feral. I know you don't believe those things you write.
      Lol. I really hesitate to post anything that might label me as agreeing with certain posters. At the same time i absolutely hate the DNC. What is a slasher to do ?
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I hate the idea that a corporate sponsored Dem is the best our country can ever hope for. I hate democrats for labeling univeral health care that is available to citizens of every other developed country as some kind of unatainable fantasy. I could say more but i have already said too much
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

And I do think any sane person wishes anyone other than Hillary had been the nominee at this point. Still, she did garner more votes than any white man in the history of this country and blew the shitclown out of the water by many millions of votes. In the end, though, that didn't matter.
          Most qualified and bestest candidate ever. U can still get on board by paying hundreds of dollars to see her on a speaking tour
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• You can all go ahead and blame me for Trump's re-election ! The slasher lives on hate
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
              You can all go ahead and blame me for Trump's re-election ! The slasher lives on hate
              Plus cheeseburgers and steak
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Lol. I really hesitate to post anything that might label me as agreeing with certain posters. At the same time i absolutely hate the DNC. What is a slasher to do ?
                In terms of policy positions, I approach 100% agreement with Bernie Sanders. But holy crap if I don't want to argue against him because of, ahem, some certain folks on this board.... Too many similarities to the way Trump-ites talk for my taste.
                More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

I could say more but i have already said too much
                  If you don't hear from me again, know it was Hillary's pizza pedophile hit squad that did me in. Tell mom I love her. Oh god, they're at the front door......they're coming in!!!!

Comment

In terms of policy positions, I approach 100% agreement with Bernie Sanders. But holy crap if I don't want to argue against him because of, ahem, some certain folks on this board.... Too many similarities to the way Trump-ites talk for my taste.
                    I dont usually get into that discussion im the new forum. But at some point i wont hide just becuse of other posters. Not that any of it really matters anyway
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

If you don't hear from me again, know it was Hillary's pizza pedophile hit squad that did me in. Tell mom I love her. Oh god, they're at the front door......they're coming in!!!!
                      Is it Epstein's prison guards in the lead ?
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

In terms of policy positions, I approach 100% agreement with The Feral Slasher. But holy crap if I don't want to argue against him because of, ahem, some certain folks on this board.... Too many similarities to the way Trump-ites talk for my taste.
                        Thanks.... i guess
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Thanks.... i guess
                          Ha, not you!

Comment

And I do think any sane person wishes anyone other than Hillary had been the nominee at this point. Still, she did garner more votes than any white man in the history of this country and blew the shitclown out of the water by many millions of votes. In the end, though, that didn't matter.
                            But what about the poor, overlooked middle-aged white men from the upper Midwest?!? They should really control the election, given how poor and overlooked and fragile they are.
                            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• And having caught up on the election thread now, damn is it tedious.
                              "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                                And having caught up on the election thread now, damn is it tedious.
                                Sorry about that
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X