*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
    I watched it. I thought some of the goofiness was unnecessary, but overall liked it. Intrigued by the ending.
    Yeah so far from what I've seen it would have been much better without the goofiness.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
      Honestly, I'm waaaaaay below the 25% threshold now, just a couple days later. I mean, how is it even possible for the season to happen now? I don't really see it.
      It appears most people don't realize this.
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
        Given that u said they wont play in empty stadiums i don't see how they have a season.
        ---------------------------------------------
        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I would give up my supply of Ken's vinaigrette ceasar dressing to see some baseball
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
            I would give up my supply of Ken's vinaigrette ceasar dressing to see some baseball
            Me too

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
              Yeah, sucks to be right about this one. Honestly, I'm having some kind of dark thoughts about the whole situation. A 6T stimulus, as has been suggested by Kudlow, would represent 25% of this country's GDP and would be by far the largest in history. That is just crazy. Not sure why that stat did it for me, but a switch flipped in my mind.
              More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Yeah, sucks to be right about this one. Honestly, I'm having some kind of dark thoughts about the whole situation. A 6T stimulus, as has been suggested by Kudlow, would represent 25% of this country's GDP and would be by far the largest in history. That is just crazy. Not sure why that stat did it for me, but a switch flipped in my mind.
                They should just send every American money but it sure looks like the people in power are seizing an opportunity to further enrich themselves and their friends
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Apparently their is now a deal agreed to. Headline said 2T but havent seen the details
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• The family dog turned 10 today. It was sunny enough to give her a walk. Highlight of the day
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Why do we even listen to what Seitzer has to say about how MLB teams work? Me, I’d prefer the opinions of a reality TV show host during these times of uncertainty, not some elitist insider.
                      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Why do we even listen to what Seitzer has to say about how MLB teams work?
                        More like Alcho Seitzer, if you know what I mean. Snort.

Comment

Apparently their is now a deal agreed to. Headline said 2T but havent seen the details
                          dow up another 1k, after 2k yesterday... did we miss our buying opportunity?
                          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

I certainly hope we missed the bottom, what would be great news for all

Comment

Well you can still get a big discount from a month or two ago. I suspect it will go down some from here, but who knows ? It does seem like there will be a ton of money going out with the purpose of boosting stocks/saving companies. But if 30% of the people are out of work what is the end result. Clue me in if you have some ideas.
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Well you can still get a big discount from a month or two ago. I suspect it will go down some from here, but who knows ? It does seem like there will be a ton of money going out with the purpose of boosting stocks/saving companies. But if 30% of the people are out of work what is the end result. Clue me in if you have some ideas.
                                30% seems low, I think the number out of work could be higher. 70% cannot work from home currently, are the other 40% essential services?

Comment

Working...
                                X