Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8.02 The top half of the trail didn’t spark joy

Comment

• 8.03 If God meant for men to climb all the way up mountains, he would have given us more legs.
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• 8.04 Found out bears do shit in the woods
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• 8.05 Forgot toothpaste

Comment

• 8.06 Consulted Amish, determined going all the way to the top would be sinful

Comment

• 8.07 Used up all the steps for the day on FitBit

Comment

• 8.08 Brought along Pepsodent, but gums became sensitive at higher altitudes

Comment

• Originally posted by TS Garp View Post
                  I saw occassional VD pick Steve Finley in a coffee shop yesterday. He wants to know when we're going another one of these...
                  How about Mid January ?
                  ---------------------------------------------
                  Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                  The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                    How about Mid January ?
                    Right after we finish the Mt. Rainier draft
                    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• 8.09 Wanted to finish the Mt. Rainier draft

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                        8.09 Wanted to finish the Mt. Rainier draft
                        Bottom-Opened-Rainier-Draft-Beer-Pull-Tab-Beer.jpg

George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• 8.10 Joined the Amish, had to go back for clothes without buttons

Comment

• 8.11 Couldn't keep bonnets on in the wind at higher altitude

Comment

• 8.12 Learned that frostbite did not involve ice cream or popsicles

Comment

• 9.01 Confronted the terrifying reality of Xeno's Paradox

Comment

Working...
                                X