X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masks tend to fray some
    Use scissors to trim often
    Then they will look good
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Well, this changes everything. I just noticed that Ken gave me demerits or anti-reputation points or whatever they're called. You dirty son of a bitch, this will not fucking stand!!!!! I'll see you in the park after school, pal.
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• I was going to right this wrong in the universe by giving myself points back, but apparently that's not allowed (or possible). This new system is so corrupt.
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• I also read some of the old Election 2020 posts and got a hearty chuckle from some of the fightin' words that Heyelander was engaging in. You tell those dirty hippies, Heye!

Comment

• A few more thoughtful, insightful, and inflammatory political posts ought to push me back up over the negative reputation threshold! Prepare yourselves, bitches.

Comment

• *** CIVILIZATION 6 is free from the Epic Games Store today ***

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                A few more thoughtful, insightful, and inflammatory political posts ought to push me back up over the negative reputation threshold! Prepare yourselves, bitches.
                I'm not fully prepared.
                "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

I also read some of the old Election 2020 posts and got a hearty chuckle from some of the fightin' words that Heyelander was engaging in. You tell those dirty hippies, Heye!
                  I think I've only ever gotten overly angsty with one person on this board... fuck that guy.

Comment

A few more thoughtful, insightful, and inflammatory political posts ought to push me back up over the negative reputation threshold! Prepare yourselves, bitches.
                    if you ever venture back into the toxic topics forum, I'm going to downvote you to hell for your own mental health.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                      *** CIVILIZATION 6 is free from the Epic Games Store today ***
                      Gah, I just paid $18 for it no more than a month ago! I demand retribution!

Comment

• I assume you're just giving me shit about the HOU thing in the Sports Bar, heye. If not, I'm happy to give you the story.
                        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                          I assume you're just giving me shit about the HOU thing in the Sports Bar, heye. If not, I'm happy to give you the story.
                          I feel like you've been understandably diplomatic about it all so I don't think anyone knows the story. But maybe that's me.

Comment

I assume you're just giving me shit about the HOU thing in the Sports Bar, heye. If not, I'm happy to give you the story.
                            I'd sure love to hear the story!

Comment

• I'm not going to post anything about that in a forum where the whole world can read it. But if people want to ask me things by more private communication methods, I can share more, depending on how well I know who you are.

Comment

I'm not going to post anything about that in a forum where the whole world can read it. But if people want to ask me things by more private communication methods, I can share more, depending on how well I know who you are.
                                fair enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X