*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    speaking of pretty cool....anyone else gone to look at the Comet ?
    I tried looking for it last night, but no luck. I think it was probably too low to the horizon. I'm going to try again in a couple days when it should be higher.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
      I tried looking for it last night, but no luck. I think it was probably too low to the horizon. I'm going to try again in a couple days when it should be higher.
      it wasn't really amazing....but nothing else to do and now my daughter can say she saw a comet.
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

it wasn't really amazing....but nothing else to do and now my daughter can say she saw a comet.
        And she can tell her kids 4500 years later that she saw that comet way back when with you!
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
          Oh, we suffer your nonsense just fine. It's that zealot B-Fly we can't stand.
          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
            And she can tell her kids 4500 years later that she saw that comet way back when with you!
            I think it comes aroumd in 6800 or 8600 years. We discussed meeting up to watch it on the next go around
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I remember going out to the pasture with my mom and brother to see Halley's Comet in 1986.
              "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

I remember going out to the pasture with my mom and brother to see Halley's Comet in 1986.
                i was talking to my daughter last night about that, I could not remember when that was.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

i was talking to my daughter last night about that, I could not remember when that was.
                  Your daughter was with KS's mom in the pasture too?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                    So was Edmond Halley....

Comment

• It all makes sense now --- you people are actually cows.
                      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Moo !

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                          Stepped in a big cow pie. Just couldn't remember the year
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• My daughter goes to college in LA, got an email yesterday that school will be online. She shed many tears but it was somewhat of a relief for me since she has health conditions that put her at risk. I really didn't want to have to tell her she shouldn't go. Hopefully things will be better by January. What a crazy world it is
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

So was Edmond Halley....
                              Edmund Hillary ? He climbed a massive cow pie I believe
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                                It all makes sense now --- you people are actually cows.
                                That would explain all my fat finger posts I suppose
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X