Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1050585960

Thread: *** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Quote Originally Posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    Yet another one of those picks where I have no idea wtf I'm doing so I just pick the guy I almost picked last round.
    I almost took Grove.

Quote Originally Posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    Yet another one of those picks where I have no idea wtf I'm doing so I just pick the guy I almost picked last round.
    Goes 3 rounds after Hubbell ... can't argue with that.

Is Frae around? Can't really tell anymore ... what with the extended log in timer.
    "A person under surveillance is no longer free; a society under surveillance is no longer a democracy. To maintain any validity, our democratic rights must apply in virtual as in real space."

Quote Originally Posted by johnnya24 View Post
    Goes 3 rounds after Hubbell ... can't argue with that.

Is Frae around? Can't really tell anymore ... what with the extended log in timer.
    Yeah I am here.
    If you fail to plan you plan to fail

12TO Champion 2007 2008 and 2010

Pittsburgh Proud

So when you try to hurl the word 'liberal' at my feet, as if it were dirty, something to run away from, something that I should be ashamed of, it won't work, because I will pick up that label and wear it as a badge of honor.

As an aside, Grove may be the most underappreciated pitcher in history. He had the misfortune of pitching in a very poor era for pitchers, so his numbers don't look as impressive on the surface but there's a pretty compelling case for him as the best pitcher ever. 148 ERA+ is amazing. Lower than Pedro and Kershaw but Grove also has 300 wins...

Waddell seems like a bargain here. Seeing him slip almost made me regret taking Three Finger.

Quote Originally Posted by TS Garp View Post
    Waddell seems like a bargain here. Seeing him slip almost made me regret taking Three Finger.
    It just seemed like a good combo of ratio and K's from that spot at this point.
    If you fail to plan you plan to fail

12TO Champion 2007 2008 and 2010

Pittsburgh Proud

So when you try to hurl the word 'liberal' at my feet, as if it were dirty, something to run away from, something that I should be ashamed of, it won't work, because I will pick up that label and wear it as a badge of honor.

Voyager 1 is currently 138 times further away from us than we are from the sun. It travels at an amazing 11 miles per second! It will still take Voyager 1 another 30,000 years just to get out of our solar system even at that speed.
    Crucifixion is a terrible, terrible thing. Should never happen. And we may never know whether Jesus was guilty of crimes against Rome. Who can say? But thirty pieces IS a lot of silver and it would be very foolish to turn it down.