No announcement yet.

*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9.02 Doing many body lunges to prepare for second half of climb, dislocated kneecap, had to limp back down
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• 9.03 Black cat crossed path
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• 9.04 Discovered zombie encampment on the trail ahead

Comment

• 9.05 Was born halfway up the mountain and thought he climbed there

Comment

• 9.06 Delayed masturbatory blindness leaves climber unable to finish

Comment

• 9.07 Car ran out of gas, had to coast back down

Comment

• We really need a post dedicated to RJ memes, we have so many that it's hard to keep up with

Comment

• 9.08 Hammer's mom's pot roast kicked in

Comment

• 9.09 dammed waterlglass of %&^&$*%^( aprciot soju ran out

Comment

• 9.11 Punting the mountains category in my high adventure draft

Comment

• 9.12 Rainier Sucks!!!!!

Comment

• 9.10 Couldn't go any farther without Heye's help, either

Comment

• 10.01 Thanos snapped the top off

Comment

• 10.02 Received Steve's postcard. Searched for translator.

Comment

• 10.03 Too many peeples on the mountain

Comment

Working...
                                X