No announcement yet.

*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• on an unrelated note (lol), anyone ever been to Ann Arbor? I mean anyone here reading this.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
      on an unrelated note (lol), anyone ever been to Ann Arbor? I mean anyone here reading this.
      I have, but it was like 20 years ago.
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

But he has no way to give negative feedback to an avatar. Sorry....
        um, you have no idea what a field of land mines you just stepped in. I'll give you a bit of time to exit gracefully, in spite of your mischaracterizations. you are one step forward away from stepping on a really big one.

#BOOM
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
          I have, but it was like 20 years ago.
          considering going for a football game next fall. I'm sure it would be fun if they actually have the game...what did you think of Ann Arbor?
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
            That was a lite Caesar joke.
            um, you have no idea what a field of land mines you just stepped in. I'll give you a bit of time to exit gracefully, in spite of your mischaracterizations. you are one step forward away from stepping on a really big one.

#BOOM
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
              I was still when I voted.

#BOOM
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                Anyone heard from Seitzer in a while?

#BOOM
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

#BOOM
                  Damn, this JJ quote was already deleted. Glad I saved it for future reference. it will figure prominently in our oceanside boardwalk VD13 museum
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• so my mom's house apparently has an invasion on tiny ants. besides shit-posting here I am amusing myself by putting out cups and saucers with a tiny amount of apple juice to trap them.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

so my mom's house apparently has an invasion on tiny ants. besides shit-posting here I am amusing myself by putting out cups and saucers with a tiny amount of apple juice to trap them.
                      I suppose I could by some commercial right-wing death trap for them...or hire a trained killer. anyone got any good other ideas?
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

what do you know anyway ?
                        Apparently not much
                        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

I suppose I could by some commercial right-wing death trap for them...or hire a trained killer. anyone got any good other ideas?
                          *buy....
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

on an unrelated note (lol), anyone ever been to Ann Arbor? I mean anyone here reading this.
                            No, but I've been in Ann's "arbor", if you know what I mean.
                            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

considering going for a football game next fall. I'm sure it would be fun if they actually have the game...what did you think of Ann Arbor?
                              It was fun, if you know what I mean.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                                goats are cool. I was watching some nature show of goats in the alps the other day. They can climb rocks that would terrify you all.
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X