*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    Let me tel you about the time I met this guy. I’ll tell you guys just as soon as I
    Damn, no one? I thought it was a VD staple....
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Damn, no one? I thought it was a VD staple....
      I had completely forgot. Who was that guy ?
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
        I had completely forgot. Who was that guy ?
        Maybe I'm forgetting, but I swear there was an infamous post made by Mr. Squidward in which he told a tantalizing teaser about having dinner with Mudcat Grant and never followed up, leaving his VD brethren with an awful case of blue balls.
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Maybe I'm forgetting, but I swear there was an infamous post made by Mr. Squidward in which he told a tantalizing teaser about having dinner with Mudcat Grant and never followed up, leaving his VD brethren with an awful case of blue balls.
          No I recall the story too, I just wasn't sure who it was who left everyone hanging. There was a thread from 2011 where it was referenced. Pot Roast and Mudcat Grant
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
            3.05 Tim Salmon
            3.06 Bull Durham
            3.07 Big Cat Galaraga
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
              My fridge...

Too much mustard. I hate mustard. Most other condiments too
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                My fridge...

If we did a heat map of Feral Slasher vs Heye's Fridge , I'd crush everything low and away. Everywhere else I'd be worthless
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Huge condiment fan, myself. Don't dig on the sweet stuff or anything grody ol' mayonnaise related. Love mustards of all flavors. LOVE hot sauces, the hotter the better.

Comment

• Can I cheer for no World Series winner this year? I hate all four teams that are left.
                    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                      Can I cheer for no World Series winner this year? I hate all four teams that are left.
                      I am choosing to believe that they just cancelled the playoffs altogether this year and nothing of import has happened at all.

Comment

Huge condiment fan, myself. Don't dig on the sweet stuff or anything grody ol' mayonnaise related. Love mustards of all flavors. LOVE hot sauces, the hotter the better.
                        BBQ sauce, Italianish dressing, hot sauce, salsa....everything else is not needed.
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• But I mean what do you eat on hamburgers and hotdogs?

Comment

But I mean what do you eat on hamburgers and hotdogs?
                            cheese, bacon, onions and BBQ sauce on burgers. Avoid hotdogs, but would have cheese and onions if available. We used to eat hotdogs when the kids were little, but I don't think I have bought a package of hot dogs in like 10 years or more. I may still have a 10 year old package of hot dogs in my fridge
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                              Can I cheer for no World Series winner this year? I hate all four teams that are left.
                              Not an amicable split then?
                              If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                              - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                                Not an amicable split then?
                                Yeah, I've gotten that feeling. Hoping to someday hear the story.
                                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Working...
                                X