Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3777858687

Thread: *** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

2.11 Mason Jar Labels

"There was nothing for him to do under the truck, but it's tough to blame him now that he is dead." -V.Erps 3/26/2005

2.12 Mary J. bLige

I bet he forgot to click the "remember me" button and has been trying for hours to log in.

I've spent a little bit of time listening to that covers thread --- holy goddamn that cover of Life on Mars is something else. Brought tears to my eyes.
    New Rule: anyone that was cool with the GOP inventing $2 trillion out of thin air for freebies for people with yachts that have tiny yachts inside doesn’t get to demand how we pay for people who need chemotherapy treatments. --- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

There was a reddit thread asking "what is a song you consider to be perfect?" that got me thinking about what mine would be. Mine would be Dogs by Pink Floyd. Up there also would be Nessun Dorma, which also makes me get teary so I don't listen to it as often. And, of course, Hearts Alive by Mastodon.

Edit: Oh, and maybe Natural Mystic or Concrete Jungle by Bob Marley.
    New Rule: anyone that was cool with the GOP inventing $2 trillion out of thin air for freebies for people with yachts that have tiny yachts inside doesn’t get to demand how we pay for people who need chemotherapy treatments. --- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Quote Originally Posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    There was a reddit thread asking "what is a song you consider to be perfect?" that got me thinking about what mine would be. Mine would be Dogs by Pink Floyd. Up there also would be Nessun Dorma, which also makes me get teary so I don't listen to it as often. And, of course, Hearts Alive by Mastodon.

Edit: Oh, and maybe Natural Mystic or Concrete Jungle by Bob Marley.
    There are a few but let's start with The Tracks of My Tears. Completely perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by TS Garp View Post
    There are a few but let's start with The Tracks of My Tears. Completely perfect.
    Great call. Smokey Robinson was a genius.

There are a bunch of Motown songs that are perfect, too --- Mercy Mercy Me (or just about anything, honestly) by Marvin Gaye, Sir Duke by Stevie Wonder, I'll Be There by Jackson 5.