Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry for the delay -- long day.

Comment

• Newhouser is the guy I should have taken instead of Feller. I was debating between them, picked the wrong guy.
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• I'm around but not ready to pick at the moment. Will pick Irishly.
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
          Holy smokes, baldgriff is driving me nuts over in the political threads. "Someone said something mean on Twitter. Are you going to condemn it as hate speech. Are you? Are you?"
          Lol, he's still trying to bang that drum. Reading his posts is like watching someone drowning - again and again and again.
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• $10 says I know who Seitzer picks here. Well, $10 in Irish fantasy VD bucks.
            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
              $10 says I know who Seitzer picks here. Well, $10 in Irish fantasy VD bucks.
              You are on...PM me
              ---------------------------------------------
              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I'm around but not ready to pick at the moment. Will pick Irishly.
                no hurry I am heading out to lunch and wont be back for an hour.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                  You are on...PM me
                  I'm not sure I want to give you any bright ideas.

Comment

$10 says I know who Seitzer picks here. Well, $10 in Irish fantasy VD bucks.
                    Can you tell me, please? I really have no idea which way to go with my team. I feel I am on the brink of really screwing up this draft.

I also have a feeling that Johnny is going to beat the crap out of us all and it isn't going to matter what I do. But I want to give it my best shot.

Comment

• Pick made. It's a safe pick. I'm still not sure which direction I want to go.

Comment

• Well, I was wrong. I owe somebody 10 rubles.

Edit: If you pick my dude on the way back, I'm still claiming victory.

Comment

Well, I was wrong. I owe somebody 10 rubles.

Edit: If you pick my dude on the way back, I'm still claiming victory.
                          Not interested in that guy at this point. Bender was like Kershaw, good value at this point and I thought of taking him, but he doesn't help my team very much.
                          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Part of my problem at this point is that I have created too much damn flexibility for myself. On the one hand, that's a good thing, and on the other hand, it's a recipe for finishing in third place.

Comment

• New Rule: anyone that was cool with the GOP inventing $2 trillion out of thin air for freebies for people with yachts that have tiny yachts inside doesn’t get to demand how we pay for people who need chemotherapy treatments. --- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
                              I liked your old signature. I like this one, too.

Comment

I liked your old signature. I like this one, too.
                                Thanks! It won't surprise anyone to know that I think that AOC is an absolute superstar. I can already see the right wing hype machine trying to gun for her. Like that former Breitbart editor loser, whatshisname, who tweets about her a dozen times a day and then accuses everyone else of being "obsessed."

Comment

Working...
                                X