*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• woah! Seadog Sighting!
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
      I milked cows for 7 years when I lived on my buddies farm ( between his marriages and before mine.) It was when I was teaching and coaching basketball so I milked every other Sunday with him letting his brother and son have the day off, in the summers and when ever I was able to . Milking at 4:30 am when still shitfaced from the night before is an experience.
      Cows like people have different personality,brains and quirks. Some are neat/ clean as a whistle while others literally lay down in the shit pile. I had one feud with one cow ( stubby because he had no tail) that bitch would kick me everyday, but never the same way. Once why chaining them up in the stall - next time while I was cleaning the teats, maybe the next time she waited while I was dipping the teats after milking… she even had the brains to wait sometime to when I was done with her and moved on to the cow next to her then “bam” here come the kick. I got my revenge- butchered her and ate her!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
        I had one feud with one cow ( stubby because he had no tail) that bitch would kick me everyday, but never the same way.
        Milking a he cow must have been quite the experience. Surprised he didn't offer to buy you dinner instead of kicking you.
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
          Milking a he cow must have been quite the experience. Surprised he didn't offer to buy you dinner instead of kicking you.
          damn... you really know how to shut down conversations here. Maybe show some fuckin' decorum once in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
            damn... you really know how to shut down conversations here. Maybe show some fuckin' decorum once in a while.
            I understand you feeling defensive on behalf of a fellow bull jerker, but your anger is totally misplaced here.

More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• every time I fly down to southern California i think of the term "flyover country" as I go past Placer County. would be nice if i could actually stop by, so it isn't really appropriate. I had great views of Mt. Rainier (half of it), Mt. Adams, Mt Hood, and Mt. Shasta today. Wildfires didn't look toooooo bad from 35000 feet. all the mountains looked like they could use some snow. Tahoe was covered in fog/smoke and we went right over Yosemite so I couldn't see that. I love window seats and looking at the geography.
              ---------------------------------------------
              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Took a little RJ break for a few weeks. What did I miss?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                  Took a little RJ break for a few weeks. What did I miss?
                  it was pretty quiet. seems like ken might have been away for the whole time you were gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                    every time I fly down to southern California i think of the term "flyover country" as I go past Placer County. would be nice if i could actually stop by, so it isn't really appropriate. I had great views of Mt. Rainier (half of it), Mt. Adams, Mt Hood, and Mt. Shasta today. Wildfires didn't look toooooo bad from 35000 feet. all the mountains looked like they could use some snow. Tahoe was covered in fog/smoke and we went right over Yosemite so I couldn't see that. I love window seats and looking at the geography.
                    County is flying flags at half staff today in honor of the death of the recall. I'm sure we were 60/40 Yes in this county.

Comment

• r/dadjokes

A priest, pastor and rabbit walk into a blood bank.
                      We are all looking to donate, says the priest.
                      The phlebotomists asks them if they all know their blood type
                      The rabbit says, I'm not really sure, but I believe I'm probably a type-o

Comment

County is flying flags at half staff today in honor of the death of the recall. I'm sure we were 60/40 Yes in this county.
                        huh... I stand corrected, we only were 51/49 Yes in Placer.

Comment

r/dadjokes

A priest, pastor and rabbit walk into a blood bank.
                          We are all looking to donate, says the priest.
                          The phlebotomists asks them if they all know their blood type
                          The rabbit says, I'm not really sure, but I believe I'm probably a type-o
                          :groan:
                          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

huh... I stand corrected, we only were 51/49 Yes in Placer.
                            With 66% of the vote in, that margin in Placer County is likely going to widen quite a bit once all the election-day votes are counted. If the remaining votes are 75-25 for Yes, that would end up pretty close to your 60/40 estimate.
                            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                              With 66% of the vote in, that margin in Placer County is likely going to widen quite a bit once all the election-day votes are counted. If the remaining votes are 75-25 for Yes, that would end up pretty close to your 60/40 estimate.
                              Does this include all the rampant fraud that occurred ?
                              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                                Does this include all the rampant fraud that occurred ?
                                That's a bonus. I imagine heye voted at least twice, maybe three times, if he could count that high without taking his shoes off.

Comment

Working...
                                X