Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
    speaking of lunches....

Can I just say (reiterate?) how much I love split-pea soup out of the instantpot? It takes 10 minutes tops of active time to make and only gets better as leftovers. I could eat this stuff every day for lunch.
    Dont leave the leftovers in Seitzer's fridge. May never see them again
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
      Dont leave the leftovers in Seitzer's fridge. May never see them again
      Leave half of the leftovers in my fridge, and we can both eat pea soup for eternity.
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• It's Beano's Paradox!
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
          If you keep splitting your pea soup in half, and eating half and keeping half for the next day, you can eat from it for an infinite number of days.
          but approaching zero split-pea soup would make me sad.
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Crap, is heyelander deleting his posts again? I had a rip roarin' response all keyed up in my brain to something but now I don't see the original post anywhere.....
            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
              Crap, is heyelander deleting his posts again? I had a rip roarin' response all keyed up in my brain to something but now I don't see the original post anywhere.....
              *Cripes
              More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

*Cripes
                Poo !!
                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Disturbed mightily by little epithets?

Comment

Crap, is heyelander deleting his posts again? I had a rip roarin' response all keyed up in my brain to something but now I don't see the original post anywhere.....
                    Garp and I decided discretion might be more social.

If you want to rip pretentious Bernie supporters though, be my guest, 'cause, fuck those guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                      Garp and I decided discretion might be more social.

If you want to rip pretentious Bernie supporters though, be my guest, 'cause, fuck those guys.
                      Plus i threatened to steal his pea soup if he didnt take it down
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Anyway, i appreciate your guys thoughtfulness, but it wont hurt my feelings if you want to vent
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Poo !!
                          another huge benefit of lots of split pea soup!

Comment

Anyway, i appreciate your guys thoughtfulness, but it wont hurt my feelings if you want to vent
                            IT WAS YOU!!!l

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                              IT WAS YOU!!!l
                              Damn right it was !
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Damn right it was !
                                Son, we live in a world that has refrigerators, and those refrigerators have to be guarded by men with spoons. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Feral Slasher? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for JohnnyA and you curse the vintage drafts. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know; that Johnny's death, while tragic, probably saved pea soup. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, *saves soup*. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me at that refrigerator. You need me at that refrigerator. We use words like hunger, savor, succulence. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent cooking something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sits at the table of the very food that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it! I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a spoon and take a seat. Either way, I don't give a *damn* what you think you are entitled to!

Comment

Working...
                                X