No announcement yet.

*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of which, do the Amish make their own toothpaste?
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
      Seriously though... no, actually I'm seriously concerned I need to stop shit talking people, but other seriously, Hey Pauly... welcome to the friendliest (me aside) thread on the board... stay a while. There's a new game (supposedly) winding up... come play.
      Thanks...I just popped in because 4-5 people were discussing the mock we are doing. I do not have the depth of knowledge for venereal disease drafts.

Comment

Seriously though... no, actually I'm seriously concerned I need to stop shit talking people.
        The end of an era ?
        ---------------------------------------------
        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Do the Amish even brush their teeth? I assume they do. I haven't seen a lot of toothless old Amish people.
          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Pauly View Post
            Thanks...I just popped in because 4-5 people were discussing the mock we are doing. I do not have the depth of knowledge for venereal disease drafts.
            There's always time to learn.

Comment

It is easy to acquire
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Maybe the Amish get together and make their toothpaste all at once, like they do with a barn raising?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                  I always thought one of the benefits of having 8000 posts in here about Amish toothpaste is that outsiders would die of boredom before running across the shit we talked about them.
                  Right? "The thread title says baseball, but it all seems to be about lite Caesar dressing!"
                  I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                    It is easy to acquire
                    In fact, we're running a special sale right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                      I always thought one of the benefits of having 8000 posts in here about Amish toothpaste is that outsiders would die of boredom before running across the shit we talked about them.
                      Really need to dig to find some nuggets
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Ferals the only one here with actual experience with it... the rest of us just muddle along.

Comment

• Maybe Amish toothpaste is made halfway up the side of Mt. Rainier.

Comment

It is easy to acquire
                            see what I mean?

Comment

Ferals the only one here with actual experience with it... the rest of us just muddle along.
                              And we do mean muddle.

Comment

The end of an era ?
                                I've never been able to figure out ratios anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X