X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
    Mandy is a girl
    Brandy is a fine girl.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
      She looked hot on Rizzoli & Ives?
      *Currier
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
        *Currier
        no, it's not Rizzoli and Currier.
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
          Brandy is a fine girl.
          Da miss Brandy lovely
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

this is kind of recent. I am sitting on the throne taking a dump in the middle of the office. People walk by and I try to cover myself with a jacket or something. and after I am done people are walking around and I'm trying to figure out how to be sly and get the paperwork done while no one notices. it never works out surprisingly....it is incredibly stressful
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

which one of you assholes was bidding me up ? Now I'm at 525...ok, it goes to March 28th and there has to be a White Sox fan that will outbid some loser in Seattle just having fun....right ?
              Right, thankfully
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Went to a metal show last night and perhaps half the crowd was masked up even though it was an outdoor amphitheater. Very high rate of masking amongst our Indian bros, who also tend to be huge metalheads. I was kind of worried at the outset but there was no one standing near me at all and it was pretty windy. On a side note, I am now officially old as hell, based on the crowd there.
                More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Went to a metal show last night and perhaps half the crowd was masked up even though it was an outdoor amphitheater. Very high rate of masking amongst our Indian bros, who also tend to be huge metalheads. I was kind of worried at the outset but there was no one standing near me at all and it was pretty windy. On a side note, I am now officially old as hell, based on the crowd there.
                  I know old as Hell. You sir are no old as Hell!!!!

Comment

Went to a metal show last night and perhaps half the crowd was masked up even though it was an outdoor amphitheater. Very high rate of masking amongst our Indian bros, who also tend to be huge metalheads. I was kind of worried at the outset but there was no one standing near me at all and it was pretty windy. On a side note, I am now officially old as hell, based on the crowd there.
                    I have a scheduled trip to watch a college football game in Ann Arbor followed by Seahawks game in Indianapolis. When we made plans it was going to be a glorious celebration of football after the last year and a half of COVID. Now I'm wondering if I should cancel. Part of the whole experience is going out and engaging with other football fans over a coca-cola, but that is starting to feel like less of a good idea. I'm fine with the flight and wearing a mask at the stadium. But the rest of the trip do I really want to go out for hours at a time with numerous people who aren't vaccinated ? Sitting in my hotel room doesn't seem fun either. Maybe just stay at outdoor bars/tailgates ? Flight leaves in two weeks. Uughh. Going with two friends who are vaccinated, but clearly not as concerned as I am. Ohio and Michigan are pretty good on the COVID front, Indiana not so much. What to do ?
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I don't know if cavebird visits here still, but I hope he will be okay with soon-to-be Hurricane Ida heading his way on Sunday.
                      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

I have a scheduled trip to watch a college football game in Ann Arbor followed by Seahawks game in Indianapolis. When we made plans it was going to be a glorious celebration of football after the last year and a half of COVID. Now I'm wondering if I should cancel. Part of the whole experience is going out and engaging with other football fans over a coca-cola, but that is starting to feel like less of a good idea. I'm fine with the flight and wearing a mask at the stadium. But the rest of the trip do I really want to go out for hours at a time with numerous people who aren't vaccinated ? Sitting in my hotel room doesn't seem fun either. Maybe just stay at outdoor bars/tailgates ? Flight leaves in two weeks. Uughh. Going with two friends who are vaccinated, but clearly not as concerned as I am. Ohio and Michigan are pretty good on the COVID front, Indiana not so much. What to do ?
                        Yeah, it's not an easy decision at all. I felt fine with my situation until it started getting closer and I started getting more and more nervous. I'm flying out to the beach for a week in a few days and I'll get to go through the same dilemma again. Ugh, our new reality really sucks.
                        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Yeah, it's not an easy decision at all. I felt fine with my situation until it started getting closer and I started getting more and more nervous. I'm flying out to the beach for a week in a few days and I'll get to go through the same dilemma again. Ugh, our new reality really sucks.
                          the troublesome part for me is probably less about the real risk (although that is real), but more about going against everything I've believed over the last year or so - stay safe and minimize risk and potential to spread the virus. Besides the fact that I might feel uncomfortable/nervous in very public places and not enjoy it so much, I feel like it is somewhat selfish to go and risk spreading the disease. How can I tell my kids to be careful if I go out and mingle with all sorts of people. I suppose part of it is adjusting to the reality that we may have to deal with this for years and the best we can do is be safe most of the time and only take risks for special occasions and infrequently. If it was just me and I didn't plan this with some friends I'd probably just bail. As it is I'm just going back and forth....not sure what to do.
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I get it, that is why I'm wearing a mask at work despite everyone else who is vaccinated being maskless. How can I ask my kids to wear a mask to school if I wont wear one to work?

Comment

• **********************NW RANT in PROGRESS************************

the local drugstore/pharmacy in Seattle, that was locally owned for over 100 years sold out to Walgreens or CVS. And now getting a prescription refill is impossible. They won't answer the phone, their voicemail box is full (and they don't respond to RJ threads), and their website sucks. it was a really fun place to shop with lots of oddball local products. Glad there is another chain pharmacy around though, their effeciency is amazing. Can't even get anyone to answer the phone, much less Boyd, the family favorite
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

(and they don't respond to RJ threads)
                                How can you be so sure, have you tried?

Comment

Working...
                                X