No announcement yet.

*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I'm going to go extreme stars and scrubs. 12 team league, I'm sure I'll be able to get a bunch of $1 and $2 end game guys to speculate on and potential trade bait with the others. Honestly, stars and scrubs is the way to go in a shallow league.
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
      Just you?
      Lol, i guess two
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Anyone else have this issue? I have several Facebook friends who I know are Rotojunkies but I have completely forgotten which RJ user they correspond to?
        i think i know most of them... who are you confused about?

I have one RJ dude who is also friends with RJEL girl's college room-mate's husband (who I am friends with there). that stuff always freaks me out.
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
          and as far as a I know only one RJer has seen my account.
          and you are too tall for my tastes.
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
            and you are too tall for my tastes.
            Short is tall?
            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Anyone else have this issue? I have several Facebook friends who I know are Rotojunkies but I have completely forgotten which RJ user they correspond to?
              Yep. And I’ve pruned those who I know who have left RJ. I mean, if they’re not going to be part of the imaginary landscape here, then I’m not going to be their imaginary Facebook friend.

I see more “People You May Know” who are connected to a bunch of RJers who I have no idea who they are on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                Short is tall?
                Fast is slow ?
                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                  i think i know most of them... who are you confused about?

I have one RJ dude who is also friends with RJEL girl's college room-mate's husband (who I am friends with there). that stuff always freaks me out.
                  At the moment, Hunter Oeffner, although there have been others who don't come to mind right now.
                  "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Fast is slow ?
                    It's true.
                    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Awesome

Comment

At the moment, Hunter Oeffner, although there have been others who don't come to mind right now.
                        That's me
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

That's me
                          I am an interesting guy from what i can tell on my fb page
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Wait what? Hunter posts on here? He's in our local league but I didn't know he was an RJ guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                              Wait what? Hunter posts on here? He's in our local league but I didn't know he was an RJ guy.
                              Ok....it's not really me. My FB is far more intersting
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

So does this mean MookieTyme, Heyelander and ALTID4 will also participate ? I'm in as well. Would there be any restriction on KO's from a particular decade ?
                                Mookie Tyme is even more interesting than i
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X