• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    1.04 Accidentally brought tampons instead of crampons
    I hate when that happens
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi.I'm.Mandy View Post
      I've seen worse
      I disagree
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Henry Rollins singing a classic Black Flag song with.......Cyndi Lauper?

More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Thinking of buying a new time sink video game. Contenders right now are Red Dead Redemption II, Star Wars: Fallen Order, and Resident Evil 2. I just finished The Walking Dead: Final Frontier and it was good. I like the way it's about 90% storytelling and 10% action and choices and other stuff. It's nice to not have to be so intense and kind of just go along for the ride. Cool story, too. I'll probably buy the next Walking Dead and check it out. The first one was the best, imo. I actually cried when one of the protagonists got killed.
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• I am also regretting cashing out all my Bitcoin from that poker site. I don't really want to deposit more $ in there but I also want to play a tournament or two.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
              The tournament I won I sucked out big time at the final table. I was short stacked when it was four or five way and beat Aces with like K2 or something just to stay alive. I essentially won every coin flip situation during the tournament - seems like you kind of have to get that sort of luck in order to win. I don't know that I was ever all in and behind until the final four or five players, though. I had people shove when I had the nuts a bunch of times, which is always nice.
              Yep, can't win without some luck. I finished 3rd tonight. When we were down to five, two guys with bigger stacks than me went out on the same hand, always nice as well.
              Last edited by DMT; 12-12-2019, 08:51 AM.
              If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
              - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Need Johnny to weigh in on the elections on his side of the pond
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                  Need Johnny to weigh in on the elections on his side of the pond
                  Looks like the Tories are winning
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• For anyone with kids, the Matilda play is pretty kick ass, if you’re looking for a family thing to do. Musical theater is rad. Musical theater and speed metal.

Comment

I'm very interested in the team if it is available. I've always wanted to co manage a team where the primary owner is lazy and uninterested so he does a half ass job. He couldn't even commit to fully quitting.
                      LOL

Doing my best lazy owner assistant job = fun for all the family!
                      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• I am a good quitter. Actually people say I am the best quitter. Some people say, "Sir, we have never seen anyone quit like you quit."
                        Last edited by Kevin Seitzer; 12-16-2019, 06:53 PM.
                        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Looks like the Tories are winning
                          The Tories are always winning. No one wants to wear whigs any more.

Comment

LOL

Doing my best lazy owner assistant job = fun for all the family!
                            I appreciate all the concern voiced for the dudes well being....but the time to ask about that was 5 months ago
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I am a good quitter. Actually people say I am the best quitter. Some people say, "Sir, we have never seen anyone quit like you quit."
                              Or wait, was that quilter? "We have never seen anyone quilt like you quilt."

Comment

• My mom has a group of ladies she goes and quilts with every week. I imagine it looks not too unlike that picture.

Comment

Working...
                                X