No announcement yet.

*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
      If only China weren't the source of all that is wrong with the United States. It's a shame.
      If only they had told the truth, we wouldn't have to have lied so damn much!
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Dude, Bo Jackson was a legend. Best running back I've ever seen play the game (apologies to Barry Sanders) and a solid power hitter with an absolute cannon for an arm.

Oh, and plus there was Tecmo Bo for those my age who played the living shit out of Tecmo Bowl. It was a special time to be a Raiders fan, lol. I used to run Bo for the entire quarter - one run, mind you - that inevitably ended in a score.
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• He quickly became one of our "illegal" players.

I knew I wasn't the only one doing this stuff:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
            Nope....
            Danny Tartabull
            ---------------------------------------------
            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by bene futuis View Post
              he quickly became one of our "illegal" players.

I knew i wasn't the only one doing this stuff:

lol .
              "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                Danny Tartabull
                I had completely forgotten that he was a 2B/RF when he was traded to the Royals. Big get for the Royals, for Scott Bankhead and...someone else I forget.
                "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                  I had completely forgotten that he was a 2B/RF when he was traded to the Royals. Big get for the Royals, for Scott Bankhead and...someone else I forget.
                  I liked Bankhead. Also had forgotten tartabull played 2b
                  The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                    Dude, Bo Jackson was a legend. Best running back I've ever seen play the game (apologies to Barry Sanders) and a solid power hitter with an absolute cannon for an arm.
                    For the one 90-yard run where he ran over Brian Bosworth and basically ended that roid freaks career, I’d vote Bo as the greatest RB evah.
                    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Oh look, the President is threatening to have the military kill American citizens. But since the only good democrat is a dead Democrat I suppose it’s all good.

This is normal.

Comment

• Wow, that cop in Minneapolis got charged with murder. I'm always suspicious of overcharging in order to backdoor a pseudo-acquittal but that doesn't seem to be the case here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                          Oh look, the President is threatening to have the military kill American citizens. But since the only good democrat is a dead Democrat I suppose it’s all good.

This is normal.
                          he was misunderstood. that's never happened before on twitter, and is why it's usually a great tool for running a country.
                          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                            he was misunderstood. that's never happened before on twitter, and is why it's usually a great tool for running a country.
                            Imagine how normal and awesome it would be if he threatened nuclear war in that manner!

Comment

• The only good vintage draft is a dead vintage draft.

Comment

• When the drafting starts, the shafting starts
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X