No announcement yet.

*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My dad is like, you've got to feel better not carrying that weight around though, right? I'm like, well what with being weak from not eating and throwing up all the time, I haven't actually noticed
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Hope you feel better soon!
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• I'm so excited that National Tooth Fairy Day is coming up on Thursday!

Dental maid borrows leftovers!
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Discarded molars become loot!

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
            My dad is like, you've got to feel better not carrying that weight around though, right? I'm like, well what with being weak from not eating and throwing up all the time, I haven't actually noticed
            Glad to see u posting. Hope u are doing ok
            ---------------------------------------------
            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I'm gonna try CBD oil for sleep. I'll let you good fellows know how it works.
              More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Products that actually work and are awesome:
                • Hydro Flask
                • Fujitsu Scan Snap scanner
                • Toyota cars
                • Hideaways Slippers
                • Macbook Air
                • Costco brand vodka
                • Butcher block tables and end tables
                • New Balance cleats
                • Suits from Macys or JC Penneys (different options but always very fairly priced and moderate-good quality --- I just bought a good summer suit at Macys for $100, both pieces. I really like it.)
                More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• A VD-appropriate factoid from my Twitter feed:

on this day in 1885, the Boston Beaneaters purchased Billy Nash from the Richmond Virginians. Nash is one of just three players in franchise history to log over 1,000 games at third base. He's also one of five players in #Braves history with 200 2B and 200 SB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                    A VD-appropriate factoid from my Twitter feed:
                    Speaking of VD-appropriate, saw this article today:

What happens when you leave the power to nickname baseball teams to sportswriters? Quite a lot, apparently.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                      I'm gonna try CBD oil for sleep. I'll let you good fellows know how it works.
                      Still asleep ?
                      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Doobies make bedtime last.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                          Still asleep ?
                          You have to order direct from the dealer/supplier/whatever so it takes a bit to arrive. Haven't gotten it yet. No weed in the oil, though. It's all CBD and no high.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                            You have to order direct from the dealer/supplier/whatever so it takes a bit to arrive. Haven't gotten it yet. No weed in the oil, though. It's all CBD and no high.
                            I see and hear tons of CBD oil ads here in Washington. I feel like if I have some I will live a healthy life of 1000 years. No pain, just joy. In spite of this I passed on the CBD gummies in the gas station this weekend. I'm so confused. Convince me
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• My daughter is going back to college tomorrow for her Sophomore year. Am I the old man here, anyone else got college kids ?
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• My oldest is a sophomore in high school, so you have me beat there, but I don't know if you are older than me or not.

Comment

Working...
                                X