Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
    site navigation, UE
    Weird, I've used it for several years and never had problems with the UI at all... in fact I think that's one place it excels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
      Weird, I've used it for several years and never had problems with the UI at all... in fact I think that's one place it excels.
      1.01 Urinary Infection
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
        maybe I'm just not use to it... I feel like things that should take 1 click all take 5. I was constantly late drafting on my mobile app because I could never find the draft room (slow draft). I just clicked around for 5 minutes until I mysteriously happened upon it. I finally figured it out around pick 10.
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• maybe I'm just annoyed because I was reading my sister-ex-law's facebook page.
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
            1.01 Urinary Infection
            1.02 Urban Insurgency
            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• 1.03 Ubiquitous Infections
              "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• 1.04 Ugly Intentions

Comment

• 1.05 Ur Idiot

Comment

• 1.06 Utility Infielder

Comment

• 1.07 Ulcerated Intestine

Comment

• 1.08 Ungrateful Inuits

Comment

• 2.01 Ungrateful In-law (EX)
                          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• 2.02 Ultimate Intelligence

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                              2.02 Ultimate Intelligence
                              Probably Trump but could be Biden if true that he can hurt God.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                                1.08 Ungrateful Inuits
                                you grabbed all the good U words right away....plus idiot. UI is a quickly becoming a wasteland
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X