X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
    of nuts
    That it is, Edward. That it is, indeed.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
      I remember rain.

I think...
      Did you do that with your mind?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
        Did you do that with your mind?
        If I haven't stopped remembering, I'll remember still.
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Way back in third-loser place, a thread on "Corona Virus", started by none other than some chap named "The Feral Slasher".

Comment

• It's some 9000 posts behind. Probably because all the posters in that thread keep getting sick and dying.

Comment

• Nice try, "The Feral Slasher", if in fact that is your real name.

Comment

Nice try, "The Feral Slasher", if in fact that is your real name.
                In Fact That is a good name, but The Feral Slasher is just better. Good change.

Comment

• I feel like I'm waiting on a ground ball that never comes.

Comment

Here is a list of the top threats to public order and decency:

I have turned from my wicked ways. I am here to humbly seek the forgiveness of the VD community
                    ---------------------------------------------
                    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

It's some 9000 posts behind. Probably because all the posters in that thread keep getting sick and dying.
                      They should have updated their firewall and installed virus protection
                      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                        They should have updated their firewall and installed virus protection
                        pretty sure virus protection software gives your computer the autism.
                        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Today in click-bait headlines:
                          "The NBA's All-Time Greatest Centers Officially Ranked In Order"

I'm curious who is in charge of Officially Ranking sports players. Is there a government agency? Can I apply? Would my VD drafting history be held against me?

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                            Today in click-bait headlines:
                            "The NBA's All-Time Greatest Centers Officially Ranked In Order"

I'm curious who is in charge of Officially Ranking sports players. Is there a government agency? Can I apply? Would my VD drafting history be held against me?
                            I think you're one of the few people who responded to B-Fly's fantasy basketball questions on this site, so maybe that could be evidence offered in your favor.

Comment

• I could be in charge of Unofficially Ranking Players Out of Order.

Comment

I could be in charge of Unofficially Ranking Players Out of Order.
                                I think I already unofficially hold that position.

Comment

Working...
                                X