*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    Thanks! It won't surprise anyone to know that I think that AOC is an absolute superstar. I can already see the right wing hype machine trying to gun for her. Like that former Breitbart editor loser, whatshisname, who tweets about her a dozen times a day and then accuses everyone else of being "obsessed."
    Yes, between AOC and Beto, the Democratic Party finally has some people to get excited about again. People who know their stuff, know how to talk about it to the general public in a way that is engaging, and seem to be quality human beings, too.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
      Yes, between AOC and Beto, the Democratic Party finally has some people to get excited about again. People who know their stuff, know how to talk about it to the general public in a way that is engaging, and seem to be quality human beings, too.
      There are actually a lot of other very engaging and promising democrats out there. Beto and AOC are two of the most visible, but there's a lot to be excited about, in general.

Comment

Thanks! It won't surprise anyone to know that I think that AOC is an absolute superstar. I can already see the right wing hype machine trying to gun for her. Like that former Breitbart editor loser, whatshisname, who tweets about her a dozen times a day and then accuses everyone else of being "obsessed."
        I worry quite a bit that the Democratic establishment will try to destroy her. She's probably too popular right now for them to try. Hopefully my worries are unfounded.
        ---------------------------------------------
        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I thought about maybe trying to start up a new fantasy baseball league but am slowly realizing that I probably don't have the time to get it all together in the short time left before the season starts. Sucks, since I got a few quality guys interested in participating. So I'll just throw this out there --- if anyone has an auction league they're in or otherwise know about, please let me know! Thanks y'all.
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Now that I've settled on my next pick, I'm sure he will get snagged before I get to pick.
            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Can you tell me, please? I really have no idea which way to go with my team. I feel I am on the brink of really screwing up this draft.

I also have a feeling that Johnny is going to beat the crap out of us all and it isn't going to matter what I do. But I want to give it my best shot.
              I heard he is going with the mjl strategy to grab all the great deadball pitchers at the end. Will be interesting to see which one of those guys can pull it off. Johnny's already wasted one pick on pitching it appears.
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Now that I've settled on my next pick, I'm sure he will get snagged before I get to pick.
                Bene, want to double or nothing ?
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                  I heard he is going with the mjl strategy to grab all the great deadball pitchers at the end. Will be interesting to see which one of those guys can pull it off. Johnny's already wasted one pick on pitching it appears.
                  Johnny and mjl both have to figure out how to meet the innings minimum. Johnny's just trying to prove to me that the innings minimum is still necessary!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                    Bene, want to double or nothing ?
                    20 Irish fantasy dollareedoos it is! I will expect to be paid in toothpaste upon winning.
                    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Lol, he's still trying to bang that drum. Reading his posts is like watching someone drowning - again and again and again.
                      Glug glug glug....

Time to jump back in there, KS!

Comment

Glug glug glug....

Stop it!

Comment

Glug glug glug....

Wheeeeeee
                          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                            Wheeeeeee
                            I had a response all typed out and then I deleted because I realized that it was just venting my annoyance with baldgriff and not otherwise accomplishing anything.

Comment

I had a response all typed out and then I deleted because I realized that it was just venting my annoyance with baldgriff and not otherwise accomplishing anything.
                              Well, I am disappointed that you don't condemn hate speech and hate freedom. #bothsides #TheLeft #cognitivedissonance #KathyGriffinspeaksforallDemocrats

Comment

I know I really should just stop engaging with him, but I get the sense that he feels empowered sans backlash.
                                If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                                - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Working...
                                X