No announcement yet.

*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I watched some professional handegg on TV. Apparently the Cowboys stink and are stupid.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
      I watched some professional handegg on TV. Apparently the Cowboys stink and are stupid.
      As someone who has watched all their games this year, yes, they are incredibly stupid.

Comment

I watched some professional handegg on TV. Apparently the Cowboys stink and are stupid.
        Handegg....yum
        ---------------------------------------------
        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
        ---------------------------------------------
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
          Handegg....yum
          Deviled handeggs are the best.
          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Deviled handeggs are the best.
            Yuck - those things smell like farts, I have no idea how anyone likes them.

Comment

• I guess I killed the thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                I guess I killed the thread.
                This is why we can't have nice things.
                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                  This is why we can't have nice things.
                  Exactly. And I like nice things.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                    Exactly. And I like nice things.
                    Like these!

Comment

• I've been making my hard-boiled eggs in my instant pot these days. 5 minutes cook, 5 minutes natural pressure release and then 5 minutes in an ice water bath. No green outer ring, and super smooth yellows. I think they would make fantastic deviled eggs.

Comment

• Don't mind me, I'm just gagging and throwing up in my mouth over and over.

Comment

• Seeing Josh Hader's name on the trade block causes me to remember what an unbelievable assclown he was (is). He also got a standing ovation from the awesome Milwaukee fans because of "PC culture" or some shit. I mean, we all said stupid stuff when we were teenagers. I'd imagine that very few of us spouted "white power" and "I hate gays" and "KKK" due to our misspent youth, though. Fuck that noise. I'll be extremely sad if my team trades for him.
                          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                            I've been making my hard-boiled eggs in my instant pot these days. 5 minutes cook, 5 minutes natural pressure release and then 5 minutes in an ice water bath. No green outer ring, and super smooth yellows. I think they would make fantastic deviled eggs.
                            Plus you can keister 'em nice and easy like.
                            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                              Plus you can keister 'em nice and easy like.
                              i think that's probably more of a sous vide thing. Keeps the temperature reasonable.

Comment

• Flagpole Sitta is such a great song. Always a turn-it-up when it pops up on the radio for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X