Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found Bene's twitter....never new he was a fan of the Washington Huskies

---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
      *sigh* why did I give in to that garbage

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
        it's an irresistible force at times
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
          it's an irresistible force at times
          If someone would come at me with real logic, it's one thing, but if they are citing obviously worse sources as a rebuttal to my points, how do you leave that alone?

I guess I'm easy to bring offsides with a terrible argument. Gotta just ignore the stupidity and consider the source.

Nah, screw it, I'm going to keep arguing.

Comment

• Far too many of the arguments made in the Sports Bar are borne from false equivalence.
            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• "Independents" can eat bags of dicks, as far as I'm concerned.
              More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Those two posts are not necessarily related. It's just that we've been slacking on filling this thread up with meaningless banter so I figured why make one post....

Comment

• ...when many posts will suffice?

Comment

• Why is it "hugs, not drugs"? I mean, por que no los dos?

Comment

• Former Pope Emperor Palpatine (I forget the guy's name) just blamed all the Catholic priests fucking little boys on the sexual revolution of the 1960s and homosexuality. What an awful, broken, amoral organization.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                        Far too many of the arguments made in the Sports Bar are borne from false equivalence.
                        That's like saying the sun revolves around the earth
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Good luck arguing in backwards world !
                          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Former Pope Emperor Palpatine (I forget the guy's name) just blamed all the Catholic priests fucking little boys on the sexual revolution of the 1960s and homosexuality. What an awful, broken, amoral organization.
                            Benedict.

I gotta say, this guy ranks way down on my list of coolest popes of all time. That list consists of four popes since I don't know anything about any of the rest of them. But I do know that Benedict ranks even lower than the pope who died after 33 days in office.

Comment

• In office? What do they call poping, anyway?

Comment

In office? What do they call poping, anyway?
                                I do my poping on the throne.
                                "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Working...
                                X