*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
    Hope you aren't playing against Mike Postel.
    Had to Google who that was but I assume he's not super involved in the no-stakes game I'm in.
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
      Had to Google who that was but I assume he's not super involved in the no-stakes game I'm in.
      I'm obsessed with all the youtube videos analyzing how he's cheated. It's comical that he thought he'd get away with 90% win percentage out of nowhere.

Comment

I'm obsessed with all the youtube videos analyzing how he's cheated. It's comical that he thought he'd get away with 90% win percentage out of nowhere.
        Ridiculous.
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• There was another guy who won a gazillion bucks online playing in god mode where he could see everyone’s hole cards.
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Hope you aren't playing against Mike Postel.
            Stones is like 20 minutes from my house. I've never played there, but have always meant to get over there. Watching all Doug Polk's videos on him?
            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Was reading the Athletic's article on the Astro's front office culture. Sounds like a miserable place all around. They made a lot of references to "former employees"

The Athletic is a pay site though, or I would link it here.

Comment

• Stones and Citrus Heights is in Sacramento County, not Placer county.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                  Stones is like 20 minutes from my house. I've never played there, but have always meant to get over there. Watching all Doug Polk's videos on him?
                  Yeah Polk and a couple others

Comment

• Up to almost 70,000 chips in the big, fake, massive, free email poker dealio. Got JJ again and after a scare card on the river and a continuation bet, won another small pot. There's a dude who has tripled up with marginal hands against the inevitable "go all in every time" guys at the outset and the dude is playing every single pot. Hoping to target that guy and his big stack as soon as I can. Calling station with a ton of money = opportunity, amirite?

Comment

• Did a quick check to see if I recognize any other players. I saw baldgriff in there. I also saw Neil Boyce and thought that was riffraff but he's Simon, I think, right? I'm in 26th overall out of ~540 players right now. 20 hands in and I've won 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                        Up to almost 70,000 chips in the big, fake, massive, free email poker dealio. Got JJ again
                        Playing poker with Judge Jude ? Small world
                        ---------------------------------------------
                        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                        ---------------------------------------------
                        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                          Playing poker with Judge Jude ? Small world
                          Just joking.

Comment

• Jimmy John's
                            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Jerky jagoffs, the lot of ya!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                                Jimmy John's
                                That was a freaky fast reply

Comment

Working...
                                X