*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    He was 6'4", so while that is tall, he's not really a giant. He was no Randy Johnson
    He is a Giant in my heart.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
      He is a Giant in my heart.
      Clearly you have a big heart
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Clearly you have a big heart
        I hope not, it needs to be opaque, otherwise it likely won't be thick enough to apply the requisite pressure to pump his blood. Especially in a giant, those guys have lots of heart problems.
        Last edited by Ken; 07-24-2020, 02:38 PM.

Comment

4 Padres pitchers have won the cy young award.....who are they
          False premise - Padres cannot, by definition, be winners. The only thing they are permitted is to "win the offseason", something they apparently do quite often.
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• I hate losing the offseason.
            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Bombshell: The government’s once-clandestine UFO program will reveal findings on unexplained materials and crashes.

The astrophysicist Eric Davis, who consulted with the Pentagon’s original UFO program, told the Times that after he examined certain materials, he came to the conclusion that “we couldn’t make [them] ourselves.” In fact, Davis briefed a Department of Defense (DOD) agency as recently as March about retrieving materials from “off-world vehicles not made on this earth.”
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                I hate losing the offseason.
                Such is life for us non-Padre fans.
                More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Bombshell: The government’s once-clandestine UFO program will reveal findings on unexplained materials and crashes.

The astrophysicist Eric Davis, who consulted with the Pentagon’s original UFO program, told the Times that after he examined certain materials, he came to the conclusion that “we couldn’t make [them] ourselves.” In fact, Davis briefed a Department of Defense (DOD) agency as recently as March about retrieving materials from “off-world vehicles not made on this earth.”
                  He was a heckuva baseball player before he gave it up to study aliens
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Bombshell: The government’s once-clandestine UFO program will reveal findings on unexplained materials and crashes.

Hmmph. That picture is just a photo of a baseball, surrounded by crystalline ice, from a home run that has been in high altitude orbit since the REAL Eric Davis hit it off Derek Lilliquist in 1989.
                    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                      Hmmph. That picture is just a photo of a baseball, surrounded by crystalline ice, from a home run that has been in high altitude orbit since the REAL Eric Davis hit it off Derek Lilliquist in 1989.
                      Damn, Chance taking shots at the Braves!
                      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• I was not prepared to like Bryce Harper https://mobile.twitter.com/Phillies/...52169136402432
                        people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• Ha, Bryce Harper is hilarious.

I had the unfortunate luck of running into Aubrey Huff's twitter. I feel like he might have brain damage. What a really shitty person.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                            Damn, Chance taking shots at the Braves!
                            I saw that home run. I'm highly confident it's still in orbit. I have never seen a ball hit that hard in a real game.
                            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
                              I was not prepared to like Bryce Harper https://mobile.twitter.com/Phillies/...52169136402432
                              Bryce has been 100% on point with the fans as a new phillies player. I couldn't be happier.
                              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Anthony Rizzo just offered hand sanitizer to Orlando Arica at first base and he accepted. Total bro move.

Comment

Working...
                                X