No announcement yet.

*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If he'd take up farming and stop wearing buttons, we'd let him join.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• But even if he doesn't want to join, he's welcome to stop by for faspa.
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
        The other RJ Mennonite. Although Heye is an honorary Mennonite.
        My Mothers maiden name was Coblentz - plus I spent Many years Milking cows - so I am right there!!!!

Comment

KK....
          Hmm.....dunno that one, don’t think.
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• I’m at the Isotopes game with my son. Anyone want some prospect reports? Former top prospect Jeff Hoffman is getting annihilated. Boog Powell’s kid is hitting .378 on the season.
            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Albuquerque Isotopes vs El Paso Chihuahuas

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                Hmm.....dunno that one, don’t think.
                Big on puns, worked for a campus radio station at...I forget...Goshen College? Eastern Mennonite University? Loved birding. I think he mostly hung around the Sports Bar and made bad puns.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                  I’m at the Isotopes game with my son. Anyone want some prospect reports? Former top prospect Jeff Hoffman is getting annihilated. Boog Powell’s kid is hitting .378 on the season.
                  Yeah, how does Josh Naylor look?

Comment

Yeah, how does Josh Naylor look?
                    Weak contact first time up, roped a sick double 2nd time around. He is a very round looking guy, for sure. Maybe not Forster-esque but definitely large. Made a couple routine plays in the OF. Looks like one of those wait for his pitch guys at the plate and then gets very aggressive.

Comment

• I am at a cowboy hangout in Carefree Arizona....good times. U can ride a real bull if u want to
                      ---------------------------------------------
                      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                        I am at a cowboy hangout in Carefree Arizona....good times. U can ride a real bull if u want to
                        Watching 5 year olds try to ride a mechanical bull is fun. Much better than my usual friday night
                        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Naylor has a nice approach at the plate. Makes pitchers work for it and doesn’t chase much at all. Uppercut swing that really reminds me of someone but I just can’t place it right now. Looks mediocre at best I. The field, which isn’t surprising given his build. He has DH written all over him.

Comment

• Luis Urias is just plain tiny. Everyone towered over him. He looks like a 12 year old kid.

Comment

• Now they are playing "Cotton eyed Joe" and "old town road" and the chicken dance. This is exceptional
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                                Now they are playing "Cotton eyed Joe" and "old town road" and the chicken dance. This is exceptional
                                Awesome! DMT should head over and meet you for a wild night of bull riding.

Comment

Working...
                                X