No announcement yet.

*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember the immortal words of President John F. Kennedy --- "We choose to go to the moon not because it is easy, but because it is part of Mars."
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
      In news that makes you fucking squirm just by reading it, Mitch Haniger has been placed on the IL with a ruptured testicle.
      All the money has ruined their love for the game....walk it off, rub some dirt on it. Good as new
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
        Let's not talk hypotheticals....in real life the Atlanta Braves just shored up their middle infield defense by signing 4 time Gold-glover, Dallas Keuchel. If he was out there yesterday maybe Gausman doesn't give up 12 hits....oh wait, I guess that is a hypothetical
        No longer.
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
          No longer.
          so Gausman didn't give up 12 hits ? Hope Dallas has success in Atlanta.
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• No? Longer!
            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Nolonger

Comment

• no longer

Comment

• God, I can't stand Madison Bumgarner. Max Muncy just hilariously owned him both at the plate with a splashdown HR at Candlestick II or whatever it's called and after the game, though, which was very satisfying.

Muncy said after the game "He yelled at me, he said 'don't watch the ball, you run.' I just responded back, 'if you don't want me to watch the ball, you can go get it out of the ocean.'"

Lol, suck it MadBum.

Comment

• Dude, I just read that David Ortiz got shot while down in the DR! Hope he's ok.

Comment

Muncy said after the game "He yelled at me, he said 'don't watch the ball, you run.' I just responded back, 'if you don't want me to watch the ball, you can go get it out of the ocean.'"

Lol, suck it MadBum.

Hilarious response by Muncy.

And I never realized how well Bumgarner's nickname fit.

Comment

• "Not even Trump is that stupid."

Trump: "Hold my beer. I'm gonna post some awesome shit about the moon and Mars."

Comment

Those teeny bopper stores in the mall just aren't for me.
                          I have a hard time believing that.
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

so Gausman didn't give up 12 hits ? Hope Dallas has success in Atlanta.
                            He only gave up 5 today....only pitched 2.1 innings ?
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

He only gave up 5 today....only pitched 2.1 innings ?
                              No, longer.

Comment

No, longer.
                                No, no longer
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X