No announcement yet.

*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotta give him some credit, he's going full scorched earth on the mod powers. I guess if that's the game he is playing, at least he's doing it all the way!

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
      Damn, my brain leaking.
      Damn, message board lively !
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Dutifully moderating ballistic lads is quite a job. Glad its not me
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken
          ... and we're off, she just woke up throwing up. Wish me luck, headed to the ER
          Ugh .... all out best to the little one and your family mate.
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Damn. Don't even know what to say Ken. Wishing the best for your family, i know it is so difficult watching your kids go through stuff. Hope things go as well as possible and your family is in my thoughts.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Thanks guys, I hate that I keep having to post that - ready for her to get past this stage, she deserves to just be a kid at some point.

Comment

• If i ever make another post about Ilhan Omar i hope the mods ban me for life
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                  If i ever make another post about Ilhan Omar i hope the mods ban me for life
                  Defending Muslim brown lady again?
                  "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                    Defending Muslim brown lady again?
                    And apparently anyone else in the world who might retweet her. Damn
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Jews (and maybe Jesus) loves you. Everyone else thinks you're an asshole.
                      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                        Jews (and maybe Jesus) loves you. Everyone else thinks you're an asshole.
                        Ha Ha. My absolute all time favorite bumper sticker.
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• So did that one RJ guy actually go to prison for federal tax evasion? Remember that one?
                          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• ?As Ken so kindly let me know, I have drafted 7 RBs on my fantasy team. I need to rename the team to be something RB related. Like Zeke and Ye Shall Find or Runnin' Backs with the Devil or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                              So did that one RJ guy actually go to prison for federal tax evasion? Remember that one?
                              that was me. Not so bad here. Except the assholes on RJ when I get to log in to the internet.
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• We are home finally but it is looking like another trip is coming soon, the signs are already showing. Looking at switching hospitals, possibly time to do some travel to find a better expert - Boston and Cinci have the best for her disease so it may be time to take a sabbatical. Thanks again for all your support and encouragement!!

Comment

Working...
                                X