*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
    It's never good when you have a big lots in your neighborhood. Even worse when you *had* one in your neighborhood.
    Yeah, i hesitated to post that. But i am the feral slasher so do u think i make good decisions.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
      Yeah, i hesitated to post that. But i am the feral slasher so do u think i make good decisions.
      Funny that Bill.Gates went to high school 10 blocks away and his kid went to middleschool about that far as well. They rarely stop at my shack
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Does it ever fall figuratively instead?
        More like it falls conceptually. I don't think it has rained in over 6 months
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

New rule, whenever you go to RJ and see a new post in the VD13 thread, you are required to respond to it.
          Fuck that

Comment

Did most Big Lots! Go tets up ? The one in my neighborhood did
            I think there's one in placer county

Comment

Funny that Bill.Gates went to high school 10 blocks away and his kid went to middleschool about that far as well. They rarely stop at my shack
              Bill!Gates
              "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                I think there's one in placer county
                Placer!County
                "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                  More like it falls conceptually. I don't think it has rained in over 6 months
                  Dry!Season

Comment

Yes but then you end up with a kid named Luke, and no one wants a one armed kid unless he's Jim Abbott.
                    Luke!Skywalker

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                      Luke!Skywalker
                      Luke!Sky!Walker

Comment

• Maybe if Luke walked in the sky it would rain .

Comment

English is a funny language, the word "read" is ambiguous here. Did you mean it in present tense or future tense? It is spelled the same either way.

Also, stop calling me those names.
                          English!Language

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                            It’s fun to imagine things being said in Morgan Freeman’s voice. You can do it with anything you read. Shitbag fuck muffin.
                            Morgan!Free!Man

Comment

The best. You make the best decisions. Tremendous decisions really. People say, "Sir, you make the best decisions!"

Comment

New rule, whenever you go to RJ and see a new post in the VD13 thread, you are required to respond to it.
                                If you're like Feral, you'll get to that in a few months. Or years ....

Comment

Working...
                                X