Page 1212 of 1212 FirstFirst ... 212712111211621202121012111212
Results 12,111 to 12,117 of 12117

Thread: *** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

  1. #12111
    All Star Ken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    7,112
    Is it just me or do some of nully's posts read like "if you give a mouse a cookie"

  2. #12112
    All Star The Feral Slasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    8,709
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    Is it just me or do some of nully's posts read like "if you give a mouse a cookie"
    I have never read that book, i'm not fond of Edgar Allan Poe novels

  3. #12113
    All Star Kevin Seitzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,933
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    Is it just me or do some of nully's posts read like "if you give a mouse a cookie"
    He's been a little extra nully lately, and honestly I'm worried about him, but heck, maybe it's just the pandemic getting to all of us.

    Or perhaps, it's all someone's alt character making shit up, as someone suggested.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

  4. #12114
    All Star The Feral Slasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    8,709
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    He's been a little extra nully lately, and honestly I'm worried about him, but heck, maybe it's just the pandemic getting to all of us.

    Or perhaps, it's all someone's alt character making shit up, as someone suggested.
    That's ridiculous, nully isn't an alt ! No way. And it certainly isn't me, no sir

  5. #12115
    All Star Kevin Seitzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,933
    Quote Originally Posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    That's ridiculous, nully isn't an alt ! No way. And it certainly isn't me, no sir
    I don't believe you have it in you.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

  6. #12116
    All Star The Feral Slasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    8,709
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    I don't believe you have it in you.
    Probably not. Not nearly that creative. I do like cats though

  7. #12117
    All Star The Feral Slasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    8,709
    "Good article. I am already very familiar w the irregularity in reporting", lol.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •