Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok, I lied, I had one more smart-ass post
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
      ok, I lied, I had one more smart-ass post
      Nice, I should quit, but I don't know if I can.

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
        Nice, I should quit, but I don't know if I can.
        if it was just 1J I could deal with it. But the thought that not a single repub, right winger, what ever, would tell him he is full of shit. That they just go in there to support him, to try and find any little thing. Makes me think it is not salvageable.
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

if it was just 1J I could deal with it. But the thought that not a single repub, right winger, what ever, would tell him he is full of shit. That they just go in there to support him, to try and find any little thing. Makes me think it is not salvageable.
          And there are certainly some lefties/Dems who would do the same thing. I guess maybe everyone who is conservative is just tired of being on the defensive. I don't know, its just such an us vs. them. Hopefully whoever decides to hang in there has some useful discussions.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

And there are certainly some lefties/Dems who would do the same thing. I guess maybe everyone who is conservative is just tired of being on the defensive. I don't know, its just such an us vs. them. Hopefully whoever decides to hang in there has some useful discussions.
            This is, IMO, 100% because of Trump. Has there ever been a president who has continued to troll the opposition candidate like Trump has? The losing candidates usually just slowly disappear, but Trump is such a sore winner, he's rubbed it in the noses of Hillary and the half of the country who supported her for 2 1/2 years now. So his base does the same. They can't stop themselves. Now if you criticize anything, you're anti-American and asked to leave the country if you don't like it. What a crock of shit. His reign of error can't end soon enough.

Comment

• If you worked for a big 4 accounting firm and your boss asked you to travel to another city for work, would you:

A) Go on the company travel site and pick out a decent hotel that was conveniently located near work (just like any sane person would do)
              B) Stay in a youth hostel in an effort to not spend money on something you feel is overpriced, even if it's some evil entity's money and not yours (like an insane person)
              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                If you worked for a big 4 accounting firm and your boss asked you to travel to another city for work, would you:

A) Go on the company travel site and pick out a decent hotel that was conveniently located near work (just like any sane person would do)
                B) Stay in a youth hostel in an effort to not spend money on something you feel is overpriced, even if it's some evil entity's money and not yours (like an insane person)
                If you choose B, do you get to use the savings on liquor and cheap hookers?

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                  If you choose B, do you get to use the savings on liquor and cheap hookers?
                  I'm pretty sure no.

Comment

If you worked for a big 4 accounting firm and your boss asked you to travel to another city for work, would you:

I've had a boss that would have appreciated B. That boss was, not surprisingly, horrible with people.
                    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

I'm pretty sure no.
                      It's easier to apologize than ask for permission
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Schiff: "Russia committed federal crimes in order to help Donald Trump?
                        Mueller: "When you're talking about the computer crimes charged in our case, absolutely."
                        Schiff: "Trump campaign officials built their strategy - their messaging strategy around those stolen documents?"
                        Mueller: "Uhm, generally that is true."
                        Schiff: "And then they lied to cover it up?"
                        Mueller: "Generally that is true"

Republicans: Totally exonerated! Best chief executive ever!
                        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

C) Pick the most nicest, expensive hotel every time on the company's dime.
                          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                            Amen brother

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                              Totally agree. Back when I worked for large companies and traveled a lot, and when I had the choice, I always went with the same hotel (Hyatt) to maximize my travel points. As such, I had enough points to cover the hotels for my entire honeymoon. #thanksobama

Comment

C) quit my job and work with the feral slasher. Had some good food on this trip to Phoenix. A bit hot though
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X