*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.08 Frae Cat
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• 1.09 Fraely You Have Received, Fraely Give
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
        1.08 Frae Cat
        I plan to just play Don't Stand So Close to Me on loop in my room. Not that creepy part of the song, just the chorus

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
          On a related note... there may be an opening in PONY if you want to make the trip out next year feral.
          jesuschristheyelander
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Fashioned after the subreddit that I can’t really recommend anyone go check out because it’s pretty fucked up.
            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
              I appreciate you honoring my memory.
              of course !!!!

how's my keeper list looking ?
              ---------------------------------------------
              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
              ---------------------------------------------
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Any school reliant on bussing is two drivers from a complete shutdown. In rural areas, if one driver in the county ends up in the hospital, every other driver in the county will know it.
                people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                  of course !!!!

how's my keeper list looking ?
                  Loaded farm system, Lux, Luciano, Rodgers, Brennan Davis, Valera, and a nice duo of cheap Albies and Jack Flaherty as keepers

Comment

• One of the cats passed away yesterday. She was old when we got her - a close friend was diagnosed with stage four cancer several years ago and asked us to take the cat. One day, shortly after we had gotten her, she hopped up on the bed. My wife thought she was being like any of our other cats and hopping up to say hi. The cat shit-sprayed her. That is nothing compared to yesterday. Note - the cat was not harmed yesterday, she just laid down in a favorite spot and passed on. But the spot in question was not optimal.
                    people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
                      One of the cats passed away yesterday. She was old when we got her - a close friend was diagnosed with stage four cancer several years ago and asked us to take the cat. One day, shortly after we had gotten her, she hopped up on the bed. My wife thought she was being like any of our other cats and hopping up to say hi. The cat shit-sprayed her. That is nothing compared to yesterday. Note - the cat was not harmed yesterday, she just laid down in a favorite spot and passed on. But the spot in question was not optimal.
                      Wow, that was a wild ride for a short post. Sorry about your cat, bro.

Comment

• She had it good with us and warmed up to everybody over time. Liked sitting on the couch with us when we watched movies. And my daughter doesn't tolerate grumpiness in the animals - she does grabs them and does stuff with them, and easily gives cats baths, trims their nails etc - cats that you would think would shred somebody for that. So I'm happy for the cat - she lived long and did what she wanted, got treats that morning. There were just some post-life circumstances that were really something. I was glad the kids were at Amber's mom's house at the time. Amber, for her part, fled.

Comment

• Well, if you need a pick me up, you can read these two links. It's the story of a man throwing his steak out the window at a restaurant told two times, once from the perspective of the husband and once from the wife:

Husband's story

Wife's version

Comment

• I'm sorry about your cat.

Comment

• Man, I am just loving this Betts signing. Sure there's risk at the end of the contract blah blah but Mookie is one of the best and most exciting players out there. AND HE'S A DODGER FOR LIFE! Woo! He's right in his prime right now, too.

Noice.

Comment

• There have been some people using large equipment putting in a radish farm across the street from our house, so Amber asked one of them if they would pull a couple tree stumps for us. So there is a 12' tall john deere bulldozer driving through the yard, with a grabber on the back that could easily pick up one of our card.

Comment

Working...
                                X