Page 1039 of 1061 FirstFirst ... 395399399891029103710381039104010411049 ... LastLast
Results 10,381 to 10,390 of 10601

Thread: *** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Quote Originally Posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    Cirls
    Cirls Gone Wild

"Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    This Trump supporter's vote counts just as much as mine. Why is Bill Gates not in jail? Why is Hillary Clinton not in jail?
    This is why I could not be a public servant. I could not sit there and listen to that.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Welcome to the Big Leagues, Kid
    And why is everyone so keen to constantly try and rehabilitate Mike Tyson's image? I know that perhaps we should not be judged on our worst moments, but his is raping someone. There's a laundry list of other awful stuff. But he's always lurking around the public in some fashion --- a cartoon (for god's sake), multiple comeback attempts, The Hangover, appearances on talk shows.

That's it for this episode of "You Know What Grinds My Gears???" See you next week!

So if fetuses are people or whatever, why didn't pregnant women get $500 more in that stimulus package?

Quote Originally Posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    So if fetuses are people or whatever, why didn't pregnant women get $500 more in that stimulus package?
    This one wench on FB who was a friend of a friend that I'd never met, said, "I see that you have children. What if your pregnant wife was MURDERED, would you want the killer tried for one or two murders?" as part of her argument.
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Quote Originally Posted by DMT View Post
    This one wench on FB who was a friend of a friend that I'd never met, said, "I see that you have children. What if your pregnant wife was MURDERED, would you want the killer tried for one or two murders?" as part of her argument.
    I'd want them drawn and quartered... which is why I don't think grieving spouses should be making laws.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Quote Originally Posted by DMT View Post
    This is why I need a mobile EMP device. Idiots like that need their hardware fried for the sake of civil society.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

I hadn't been to fangraphs or any baseball site since probably March, but I took a look today. I hope they can keep the players safe and have a season.

Quote Originally Posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    I hadn't been to fangraphs or any baseball site since probably March, but I took a look today. I hope they can keep the players safe and have a season.
    yeah, I feel like it's a mistake, but I so want to watch the Sixers again.... but I think it's a mistake.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...