No announcement yet.

*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not to be in this series due to the Phillies postponement yesterday, but I was really hoping we could manage an Erlin vs Eflin matchup this season.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by mjl View Post
      If you haven't looked into it, Xbox Game Pass is an insane deal. I don't know if there's still the introductory pricing of $1/month or if it's up to $5 (there are workarounds to get more than one month at $1 if you're interested, I can go find them), but it's basically a Netflix-for-games model that has a ton of very recent stuff in it. Also you can even play PC games on your Android phone.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass/pc-games
      Nice to see you mate! I've been meaning to pop you a message just to check in.
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
        Purposeful death and dismemberment insurance is a lot more extensive.
        I would have bought A LOT of purposeful death insurance in the past.

Comment

Not to be in this series due to the Phillies postponement yesterday, but I was really hoping we could manage an Erlin vs Eflin matchup this season.
          pretty sure most front office people hope they can get to play against Eflin this season.

Comment

Not to be in this series due to the Phillies postponement yesterday, but I was really hoping we could manage an Erlin vs Eflin matchup this season.
            David Letterman would have loved that. "Erlin. Eflin. Eflin. Erlin."

Comment

• Got a house for a month in point pleasant beach nj, mid-sept thru mid-oct. Any recommendations from heye revo at al appreciated
              people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
                Got a house for a month in point pleasant beach nj, mid-sept thru mid-oct. Any recommendations from heye revo at al appreciated
                I've never spent any site time that far north

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                  pretty sure most front office people hope they can get to play against Eflin this season.
                  Woot! reverse jink!

Comment

• An i seeing things, or are there fans at the cardinals game?

Comment

• Started Eflin today in one league. Genius moves like these have me with a season era of 5.31
                      people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
                        Got a house for a month in point pleasant beach nj, mid-sept thru mid-oct. Any recommendations from heye revo at al appreciated
                        I’ve been to Jenkinson’s Boardwalk a few times, but I don’t know what’s open during this pandemic.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                          An i seeing things, or are there fans at the cardinals game?
                          Is it the grounds crew, or are you talking about hundreds or thousands of people?
                          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Ah, I tuned in, and it does seem like there are people in a right-field area. And not grounds crew, but actual fans.

Comment

• I wonder if they are being digitally added to the broadcast?

Comment

• Yeah, in this replay you can pick out their digital nature a little easier:

Comment

Working...
                                X