No announcement yet.

*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The volume of VD posting seems to fall when participants are not in an active state of gainful employment.

🤔

Comment

• In bed with the Donger. Let me drag my ass outta here and get some coffee and get up and running.
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Comment

• It is very tough to get out of bed when one is cuddling with a widdle puppy.
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Any idea why I get a slew of errors when I try to paste my "rounds" into the new spreadsheet? Did we change the names / IDs of the players?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
              Any idea why I get a slew of errors when I try to paste my "rounds" into the new spreadsheet? Did we change the names / IDs of the players?
              Yes.
              "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• I find it extremely annoying that Lahman and BB-Ref are in 99% agreement on playerIDs and 1% disagreement.
                "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                  Any idea why I get a slew of errors when I try to paste my "rounds" into the new spreadsheet? Did we change the names / IDs of the players?
                  Blame ken!

The first post of the draft thread has the latest spreadsheet. You need this. There were many changes to player stats etc.

As a consequence some player codes also changed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                    I find it extremely annoying that Lahman and BB-Ref are in 99% agreement on playerIDs and 1% disagreement.
                    I can't prove it, but I think this is probably Ken's fault.

Comment

I find it extremely annoying that Lahman and BB-Ref are in 99% agreement on playerIDs and 1% disagreement.
                      They disagree
                      ---------------------------------------------
                      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                      ---------------------------------------------
                      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Drafters murder BB-Ref & Lahman

Comment

• BB-Ref uses fucking apostrophes and periods in their playerIDs. And for some reason thinks Kevin Youkilis should youklke01.

Comment

• Huh.

Comment

That's the decades VD I won! Nice find, moron!

Edit: Damn, that seems really mean out of context. Check thelink before judging me! I love you, man!!!!!
                              Last edited by Bene Futuis; 02-09-2019, 12:59 PM.

Comment

• At hospital visiting. I'll pick when I get home. About 3 or 4 est

Comment

Working...
                                X