Page 360 of 366 FirstFirst ... 260310350358359360361362 ... LastLast
Results 3,591 to 3,600 of 3657

Thread: *** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Dead mannequin! Bigfoot lives?
    "There was nothing for him to do under the truck, but it's tough to blame him now that he is dead." -V.Erps 3/26/2005

I don't normally take pleasure in people losing their freedom and getting tossed in jail, but all the subsequent sentencing and brand new state indictments of piece of shit Paul Manafort have turned my frown upside down following his shockingly lenient initial sentence. Very legal and very cool. Seems just so odd that an otherwise blameless man keeps getting charged and convicted of all these crimes!
    "I am opposed to 'right to work' legislation because it does nothing for working people, but instead gives employers the right to exploit labor." Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    I don't normally take pleasure in people losing their freedom and getting tossed in jail, but all the subsequent sentencing and brand new state indictments of piece of shit Paul Manafort have turned my frown upside down following his shockingly lenient initial sentence. Very legal and very cool. Seems just so odd that an otherwise blameless man keeps getting charged and convicted of all these crimes!
    So it wasnt bigfoot after all ?

Quote Originally Posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    how many years have you been in PONY ? I saw you guys had a different numbers of teams and were on the low end now -- thought it might be fun to join some day, even if I had to fly to Ohio.
    We're at 15. I think it's been as high as 20 at one point. I've been playing for maybe 10 years now. CJ got me involved and then left for a bit but I coaxed him back. We were talking about expansion before the draft so there's room. This coming season would be a great year to join since my 5-10 keepers are going to be shit so I wouldn't be hurt by an expansion draft.

We do the draft in canton Ohio. The football hall of fame is there and i usually fly into Cleveland with the Rock and roll hall of fame. I still haven't been to either. My first few years I stayed in Pittsburgh and there's drone good stuff around there. Was thinking I might go back to that next year.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

So it wasnt bigfoot after all ?
    Detailing Manafort's bloody legacy
    "There was nothing for him to do under the truck, but it's tough to blame him now that he is dead." -V.Erps 3/26/2005

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    Detailing Manafort's bloody legacy
    Dastardly man(afort) beheads lady Mandy

2.02 Chicken Catcher's Story
    2.03 Chicken Catcher-Torre 1971

so only one month until VD14, ha ha. What is the plan ? Format. I will of course draft first...but what other details need to be discussed. And where is Johnny ? What about our one-on-one battle for supremacy ? I need answers.

so only one month until VD14, ha ha. What is the plan ? Format. I will of course draft first...but what other details need to be discussed. And where is Johnny ? What about our one-on-one battle for supremacy ? I need answers.
    I disagree

Sorry dude. Been super busy, not finding much time for myself lately. Some kind of Franchise draft is fairly locked in for VD14, but we'll sort out the precise stuff closer to the time.

In the mean time we can try some 1v1's ... I'll let you know.