Page 421 of 423 FirstFirst ... 321371411419420421422423 LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,210 of 4230

Thread: *** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    Devour moldy beefaroni lusciousness!
    Defines my boyhood life

Del must be lurking....no word from him in a while

Dank mode. Bong love.

Itís kind of a sin for a dodger fan to like the Angels, but damn I kind of like this group of Angelos. Having two of the best players of our era on the same team is neat. Too bad they werenít both in their prime together. A prime time Trout / Pujols in the 3 / 4 would have been amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    It’s kind of a sin for a dodger fan to like the Angels, but damn I kind of like this group of Angelos. Having two of the best players of our era on the same team is neat. Too bad they weren’t both in their prime together. A prime time Trout / Pujols in the 3 / 4 would have been amazing.
    My hate for the angels burned out long ago. Apparently i only have enough hate left for the yankees

It’s kind of a sin for a dodger fan to like the Angels, but damn I kind of like this group of Angelos. Having two of the best players of our era on the same team is neat. Too bad they weren’t both in their prime together. A prime time Trout / Pujols in the 3 / 4 would have been amazing.
    Add in one of the best fielders of all time, too, with Simmons.
    "There was nothing for him to do under the truck, but it's tough to blame him now that he is dead." -V.Erps 3/26/2005

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    Devour moldy beefaroni lusciousness!
    Nully hasnt posted in a while. Hope he's ok wherever he is

Every once in a while I read something about someone so breathtakingly brave it makes me reevaluate who I am as a person. I wonder, given similar circumstances, what I would be made of.

"In February 1943 Lepa Radić was responsible for transporting the wounded in the battle of Neretva to a shelter in Grmech. During the fight against the 7th SS Volunteer Mountain Division Prinz Eugen she was captured and moved to Bosanska Krupa where, after torture for several days in an attempt to extract information, was sentenced to death by hanging.

With the noose around her neck, she cried out: "Long live the Communist Party, and partisans! Fight, people, for your freedom! Do not surrender to the evildoers! I will be killed, but there are those who will avenge me!" In her last moments at the scaffold, the Germans offered to spare her life, in return for the names of the Communist Party leaders and members in the shelter, but she refused their offer with the words: "I am not a traitor of my people. Those whom you are asking about will reveal themselves when they have succeeded in wiping out all you evildoers, to the last man."[4] Lepa Radić was only 17 years old when she was publicly executed."

What a hero. Amazing that a 17 year old did this. I feel pretty confident that even if I somehow now possess that kind of bravery, I certainly did not when I was 17.
    Fuck the alt-right. Resist fascism.

Quote Originally Posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    so Gausman didn't give up 12 hits ? Hope Dallas has success in Atlanta.
    he's infected Soroka. Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhj!!!!!!

Every once in a while I read something about someone so breathtakingly brave it makes me reevaluate who I am as a person. I wonder, given similar circumstances, what I would be made of.

"In February 1943 Lepa Radić was responsible for transporting the wounded in the battle of Neretva to a shelter in Grmech. During the fight against the 7th SS Volunteer Mountain Division Prinz Eugen she was captured and moved to Bosanska Krupa where, after torture for several days in an attempt to extract information, was sentenced to death by hanging.

With the noose around her neck, she cried out: "Long live the Communist Party, and partisans! Fight, people, for your freedom! Do not surrender to the evildoers! I will be killed, but there are those who will avenge me!" In her last moments at the scaffold, the Germans offered to spare her life, in return for the names of the Communist Party leaders and members in the shelter, but she refused their offer with the words: "I am not a traitor of my people. Those whom you are asking about will reveal themselves when they have succeeded in wiping out all you evildoers, to the last man."[4] Lepa Radić was only 17 years old when she was publicly executed."

What a hero. Amazing that a 17 year old did this. I feel pretty confident that even if I somehow now possess that kind of bravery, I certainly did not when I was 17.
    Humans are capable of amazing stuff.