*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
    I guess they just let him say whatever he wants to say.

Born Free
    There may be consequences

The Bourne Retribution
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
      A cockclown indeed.
      A highly trained baseball assassin loses his memory after an incident at sea. He wakes up with no idea who he is or how he got there. As luck would have it, a traveling sex circus is passing by. Desperate and hungry, our protagonist assassin asks for employment. The only job opening? A clown to be stationed at the circus' glory hole.

This fall, coming to a theater near you: The Bourn Cockclown
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
        A highly trained baseball assassin loses his memory after an incident at sea. He wakes up with no idea who he is or how he got there. As luck would have it, a traveling sex circus is passing by. Desperate and hungry, our protagonist assassin asks for employment. The only job opening? A clown to be stationed at the circus' glory hole.

I wondered where that one was going. I have to say I'm impressed.
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post

The lesser-known ending to the Moe Berg story?
          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Sitting at the food store eating lunch. There's a couple doing a photo shoot with a box of whisky (?). She's in a black bra and white jacket, (he's in shorts and at tshirt) 2 kids running helter-skelter. My only question is after the shoot, do they return their prop to the shelves? Can't think of any other reason to do this at the store.
            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Working on their 8th take of her waking up stairs. Chastising kids for getting in the pictures.

Comment

• Reviewed the stair shots. Back to taking more.

Comment

• I missed the purple sling backs with the all white pants suit

Comment

• Kids just ran down the stairs while mom and dad are doing couch photos (it's a nice market with a Cafe). Kids never too be seen again. I'm done with my salad but I'm committed to see if they return their prop. If they just leave it here I will say "you forgot your stuff!" Just to be helpful.

Comment

• Well my apologies to then. They did purchase their pro.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                        Sitting at the food store eating lunch. There's a couple doing a photo shoot with a box of whisky (?). She's in a black bra and white jacket, (he's in shorts and at tshirt) 2 kids running helter-skelter. My only question is after the shoot, do they return their prop to the shelves? Can't think of any other reason to do this at the store.
                        Please tell me you photo bombed
                        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                          Please tell me you photo bombed
                          you photo bombed

Comment

• i can't imagine I wasn't in a couple, but they have to have skilz to remove me.

Comment

• It just occurred to me that if we ever do another VD, we can now include the Negro Leaguers.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                                It just occurred to me that if we ever do another VD, we can now include the Negro Leaguers.
                                agree, we briefly discussed the implications. I think they were only minor changes for the significant names, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X